This is a girl all you HS guys should like

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
14-year-old used fake ID to work as a stripper

14-year-old used fake ID to work as a stripper

HERALD-LEADER STAFF REPORT

A 14-year-old girl worked as a stripper for two nights before her parents showed up at the Camelot West strip club and called police Tuesday evening.
The manager of the strip club was cited for endangering the welfare of a minor, Lexington police said.
The juvenile had apparently worked until midnight Monday and her parents arrived at the strip club about 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, said Lt. Edward Hart. She had used a fake identification card to get the job, Hart said. The manager was cited because the juvenile showed ID that didn't look anything like her.
"He didn't take due care and caution when hiring her and exposed her to risk that endangered her," Hart said.
The young girl was taken into custody. Hart did not know where she was currently.

I'll be the first to say it... we need pics! not naked but normal ones I want to see if she looks 18 or if the guy was like "haha stupid girl thinks this fake id will work... ohwell lets see what she looks like naked"

they grow up so fast....
in the words of chris rock "no father is perfect but if your daughter is stripping you fucked up somewhere"

i know girls grow up fast. my sister is 14 and has a 34c, and she not fat either. but she couldn't pass for 18 though. i'm guessing this girl is either black or asian.

i know girls grow up fast. my sister is 14 and has a 34c, and she not fat either. but she couldn't pass for 18 though. i'm guessing this girl is either black or asian.

for some reason I find it disturbing that you know this...
:mellow:

TTIWWOP
:ph34r:

Maybe it's just me... I dont have any siblings, but would find it disturbing if my brother was remotely interested in "how big my tits were"

Maybe it's just me... I dont have any siblings, but would find it disturbing if my brother was remotely interested in "how big my tits were"
how am i interested? i'm sitting there watching tv and my gf and sister are comparing bra sizes. it's not like i had my ear to a door listening in on them.

hell, my mom was talking with one of my exes about wearing thongs and shit and how it could cause a urinary tract infection. my family talks like i'm not sitting there. it grosses me out.

how am i interested? i'm sitting there watching tv and my gf and sister are comparing bra sizes. it's not like i had my ear to a door listening in on them.

hell, my mom was talking with one of my exes about wearing thongs and shit and how it could cause a urinary tract infection. my family talks like i'm not sitting there. it grosses me out.

yea thats got to be awkward for you...

yea thats got to be awkward for you...
it is. the women in my family are very open. my stepdad and i will just get up and walk out of the room.

for example, when i my parents (mom and stepdad, real dad is a toolbag) came to visit, i took them out to dinner and live blues. marsha and i know the waitress there because we go about once a month. so the 4 of us are sitting there and the waitress girl tells my mom she is 6 or 8 weeks prego. my mom being a nurse asks how it is going and she tells her about bleeding and cramps and all these other issues. me and my dad get grossed out and just walk out and go up to the bar. i hate it, but it's my family. what can you do?

enough of the sister talk thats just nasty...and what the hell is going on with this story??how does a 14 yr. old pass as old enough to strip???

but hey,guess you gotta hit em before the hair does:D

enough of the sister talk thats just nasty...and what the hell is going on with this story??how does a 14 yr. old pass as old enough to strip???

but hey,guess you gotta hit em before the hair does:D

hahahahahahaha hit em before the hair does hahahahahahaha thats the funniest shit ive heard in like an hour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back