this is a stupid way of doing your exhaust

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
721200694816AM78611.jpg

:lol: AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... :lol: aaaahhhooohohohohhaaaaaaaaahahahahahaa.. OMG..... WTF??? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!:lol:

Is he serious???

thats hilarious!

looks like tubo boosters or something

looks like that car is 100% shaved...minus the broken sun roof and the ugly ass exhaust. i woulda dumped that to get the clean look of a shaved car.

So, is it just the angle, or did that dude mould the trunk lid into the bumper? It looks like it might be, but if it is, he gets the supreme dumbass award of the year, because he didn't mould it into the quarter panels as well..

I can see a very fine line on part of the trunk/bumper but that looks more like a crack in the bondo.

So, is it just the angle, or did that dude mould the trunk lid into the bumper? It looks like it might be, but if it is, he gets the supreme dumbass award of the year, because he didn't mould it into the quarter panels as well..

I can see a very fine line on part of the trunk/bumper but that looks more like a crack in the bondo.

it's just the angle. i don't think it's sealed shut.
but why have silencers in there though? they look even worse.

the only way that would be cool is if it was painted to look like a dragon and shot out 8 foot flames. then we could roast hot dogs with the exhaust. like that movie "hot shots" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back