This is BRITTTTTAAAAAA!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupppppppppppppppppppddddddddddoooooooooowwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnuuuuuuuuupppppppppppppppddddddddddddddddoooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeefffffffffttttttttttttttttrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhtttttttttttllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeffffffffffffftttttttttttttrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttttttbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyselectstartaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vtecownsjoozi0.jpg
rotas-1.jpg

Last edited:
i fail at the internet

94334_star_trek_300_vw.jpg

Salute Your Shorts?
94328_3002_vw.jpg

Someone photochop my Integra... I don't have photoshop... 'this is Hondaaaaaa Integraaaaaaa' lol or Acuraaaaaa. whatevs. This was close:

94333_mazdaaaa_vw.jpg

salute your shorts FTW

BTY RE to the muthafucking post

I put all this shit up along time ago and nobody thought it was funny till B did it

ROFL at the rotas one. that was great

:thankyou2: Hope that it put a smile in your crazy day! I hear you... I just now am getting ready to get the bimmer back from the shop. Got it running again waiting on a few parts as far as putting a new filtration system in and Ill have it back even though Im going to have to recarpet the inside. $1900 in the hole... but its worth having my car back!
/mini threadjack-rant

Commense the pics^_^

Back