this is bullshit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dustin_m

yea so i got a ticket a few days ago for my '71 chevy being on the street. its a piece of shit and doesn't even run right now, i was just using parts off it for my other truck. well today i get up to go move it in the garage and its gone. so yea i don't really care, because i got what i wanted off of it, but now i don't want to have to pay a towing yard for the shit when i don't even want it.

so what do you think i should do? i was just gonna call and find out the info on where its at, then call em and say that i don't want it and they can go fuck themselves on trying to charge me for the tow.

the worst thing is i got a hell of a lot more problems going on right now and i don't have time for this shit. i dont have a cell phone, the corolla is taking a shit on me, i think its the carb, not sure, and my job ain't cuttin it with money.

oh yea, the funny thing about the truck is that it had no E brake, and when in park it would still roll. well it was parked facing up a hill, so i had the wheels turned away from the curb, right up against it, so that was all that was keeping it in place. i hope the fuckin tow truck driver straightened out the wheels and had to chase that bitch :laugh:

Quoted post[/post]]
yea but won't htere be a lein against me or something like that?

They'll put a mechanic's lein on the truck. They will bill whoever it is titled to. After a certain amount of time (6 months??) They will send two certified letters. If those go unanswered, they will execute the lein and own the truck. Thats alot of work on their part. Nothing will happen to you other than you lose the truck.

P.S. This is how it works in Texas.. I have no idea about your state.

youll be getting phonecalls sayin that you need to pick up your car and shit. but if you dont want it, fuck it.

Haha, I hate towtrucks,, in my eyes they are thieves as much as some crackhead that steals a stereo. Glad to finally hear that they're about to beat themselves at their own game hahahaha cocksuckers.

Yea man here in Ohio , they send you two certified letters and after 6 months It's theirs..

Don't even bother calling if you don't want it

Quoted post[/post]]
Haha, I hate towtrucks,, in my eyes they are thieves as much as some crackhead that steals a stereo. Glad to finally hear that they're about to beat themselves at their own game hahahaha cocksuckers.
yea thats the reason i am pissed. those dickhead are basically able to legally steal shit from people, either way they make a few hundred bucks off each car.

I guess some asshole in my neighborhood is calling cars in and complaining about them, because on the ticket it says a complaint was made. i saw a ticket on another truck in the neighborhood, but then there's this jeep that hasn't moved for a long time, and it is still there with nothing on it. to top it off, i just moved here two months ago, and these other vehicles have been sitting a lot longer, wtf? i mean someone has to be just being a dick or something.

i think i know who it is, because my roommate said that he used to park his truck on our lawn, and one day some old bitch walked up and told him he needs to park it somewhere else because it makes the neighborhood look bad. fuckin people have nothing better to do than get into other peoples business.

man if i could find out who called the truck in and where they live, damn they wouldn't liek what i would do to their cars

Yea some people are just gay as hell.
They were going to give us a $5k ticket for parking our cars on my front lawn, which is just dirt.
Apparently it wasn't "dust proof" (filled with rocks/cement)
We poured rocks in yard, took a picture, went to court and cleared the 'warning ticket'.
We have to wait 2 fucking years before i can illegally park in my lawn again, so for now, we park on the rocks, but this june... hahahahahahha im parking in the dirt, and im going to pour more dirt in my yard, and then do burnouts in the dirt, mow the dirt, put fans on the dirt, anything i can to piss off the gay HOA DOWN THE STREET.
We don't have an HOA here, but like 4 blocks down they do, and they are the reason WE had to put rocks in our dirt.
I hate people too, let's kill em all :blink:

I drove a towtruck, leave it, you probably won't get a call or anything unless they want to sell it to someone. Then you just have to give them a bill of sale...

but like i said, you probably won't even get a call/letter
-they'll just junk it

and if you really want to fuck them up (if you don't get the letters), show up in like a month and say you want your truck...if they junked/sold it, they gotta buy you a new truck

Quoted post[/post]]
I drove a towtruck, leave it, you probably won't get a call or anything unless they want to sell it to someone. Then you just have to give them a bill of sale...

but like i said, you probably won't even get a call/letter
-they'll just junk it

and if you really want to fuck them up (if you don't get the letters), show up in like a month and say you want your truck...if they junked/sold it, they gotta buy you a new truck
Awesome information :)

just report it stolen, VIN number = tainted, then no one can fuck with it...

but report it stolen to some small town police dept, they have a way of fucking things up so you'll prob never hear about it agian...

Back