This Is For All My Asain Niggaz !

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

this is the funniest shit....down here in hawaii, EVERYBODY eats rice...not that uncle bens shit, we eat the real stuff...its like potatos for you guys...see, what we eat is the REAL rice, uncle bens is rice peel off and it tastes like shit. karnash, send me some money and i'll pick you up a 50 pound bag of rice...hehe

I can't fucking cook ramon noodles without them tasting like shit.. anyone got any cooking forums? :ph34r: jk

Originally posted by asmallsol@Apr 28 2003, 01:33 PM
I cant belive we are posting about cooking on a car site :lol:

Anyways, I use basmati rice, can buy it at alot of places, costco had it once. Put 2 cups of that, water (forgot off hand the amount) and a little butter (to keep it seperated) and put in the microwave on low for 20 or so minutes. Makes great streamed rice (however, not very sticky)

Yeah you can get basmati at costco still where I live. I used to live in kirkland when costco first originated and went there on like opening day and shit.

Yeah my dad's gf's family is filipino so we eat rice with everything. We have one of those ultra rice cookers, that make slike 20 cups in like 20 minutes with yes, the digital dispay but I prefer potato's.

Potato>Rice :thumbsup:

doooood u have to go to the god damn asian markets .... japanese rice = shorter grains stickier ....chinese rice = longer ...shistty rice lol ...jasmine rice in the mainland sucks the cawk =) :lol:

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Apr 28 2003, 03:44 PM
wops

THATS ME!!!!!

well ya, cuz we are italian, and the rice that my parents/grandparents tell me to buy tastes like shit.
and i also like to put the asian rice in my ramen noodles....damn good

ok rice in my ramen ...noooo thast nasty ...u should make fried rice yo ....with spam and scrabbled eggs cut in strips and some char sui and some green onions and onions and wooohoooo im hungry !

:D omg how do u know spam musubi!!! i thought that was a hawaii thing lol!!! u rock dood !!!! 10pts for anyone that likes spam :lol:

Personally I hate spam, my step sis likes it, but meh hell no! I like bbq pork in my fried rice. :D

Originally posted by sake@Apr 28 2003, 05:04 PM
doooood u have to go to the god damn asian markets .... japanese rice = shorter grains stickier ....chinese rice = longer ...shistty rice lol ...jasmine rice in the mainland sucks the cawk =) :lol:

I don't know where you shop, but I can get short grain rice here at Albertsons. Have you tried making Oni Giri with long grain rice? It doesn't work. :)

get rice from thailand. i recommend Jasmine. they come in 25 and 50lb bags (not like in small boxes at american store :D). 50lb bags are around $20. they are available at asian markets and some jamaican markets. we use a rice cooker and the rice is boiled.

go to albertsons and stand by the rice for awhile and when an asian walks up and gets some rice get the same kind that they got, thats what my mom did until she found what she was looking for :D :p :lol:

No no, the threads on What car would you beat if you could, and the Taillight modifications (Becuase he wanted to be an individual like everyone else) are far more ghey than this.

Back