This Is For All My Asain Niggaz !

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Time to kick it up a notch.....cooking network baby! hahahaha :lol:

BAM!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by lsvtec+Apr 28 2003, 04:11 PM-->
@Apr 28 2003, 02:05 PM
try Fiesta if they have it where you live. Food from all around the world. If not just go to whatever serves as a Little China in your city and hit up those little corner marts you see a bunch of locals hittin up.

Read a couple of posts up:
No you don't have to go to an Asian store. You want short grain rice as opposed to long grain. I can get it at Albertsons here.

Most chain grocery stores will carry it.

the rice my mother in law gets from the Asian ladies downtown is not the same shit from Albertsons. Next time I talk to her I'll find out what its called. It's some badass rice though

the greatest breakfast on earth is this...get some spam, portugeese sausage and lup cheong (chinese sausage). mix it with cooked STICKY rice on a frying pan, put an over easy egg on top and enjoy....thats REAL fried rice...good shit man...

:puke: Uncle Ben's

Rice cookers = $20 at Wal-Fart

Jasmine rice = :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Basmatic rice = :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I like to buy mine at the Asian supermarket... but there's always tons of those in Houston and Dallas. Like someone said earlier- try Fiesta. You might even try normal bagged rice from Kroger, HEB, Randalls, or whatever your local big chain supermarket is. That's what I normally get, and in a rice cooker, it still comes out nice and clumpy.

:lol:

ya there is a local Japanese minimall type supermarket thingy out in downtown torrance (used to be called Yaohan, forget what they
changed the name to) that i have been going to for the past 6? years to buy my air freshener for my car(s). and they have rice, im just
not sure which one to get......and its all in japaneese haha.

Originally posted by Blanco@Apr 28 2003, 09:16 PM
Asian...niggaz? :huh:

Jeeeeeah, wut up cracka' locc? :lol:

and that was said affectionately.

im trusting we all know the difference between the word "niggA" and the derrogatory (sp?) word "niggeR"
the first one is ok to say jokingly.....the second one you wouldnt catch coming out my mouth if my life depended on it haha.

fucking Los Angeles and the cultural diversity and tolerance it taught me haha. jk

big difference.

Originally posted by Blanco+Apr 29 2003, 01:10 AM-->
@Apr 28 2003, 09:16 PM
Asian...niggaz?  :huh:

Jeeeeeah, wut up cracka' locc?  :lol:

im trusting we all know the difference between the word "niggA" and the derrogatory (sp?) word "niggeR"
the first one is ok to say jokingly.....the second one you wouldnt catch coming out my mouth if my life depended on it haha.

fucking Los Angeles and the cultural diversity and tolerance it taught me haha. jk

big difference.

Yeah, I grew up in culturally diverse area, aswell. I know the difference and I wasn't even trippin' on the usage. :lol:

I just thought it was funny...asian niggaz, ya' know. :lol:

ya, u read enough of my posts you will eventually need a official Karnash dictionary to try and figure out what im saying haha

Originally posted by karnash@Apr 29 2003, 01:04 AM

No worries. If you grew up within any kind of decent size asian pop subculture, it's pretty typical.

:lol:

yup, i am probably one of the few asian on the site...50% asian, 25% hawaiian and 25% irish...you may think its weird, but in hawaii its not uncommon to see people with 6+ races in their blood...oh and cultural diversity? when i go to wal mart, i see every type of people you can imagine, from habibians to tahitians...now thats cultural diversity. :lol:

Originally posted by karnash+Apr 29 2003, 02:04 AM-->

big difference.

saying either one will get you jawed...it just happend a few days ago at school too, when a s. american called this black dude a nigga. if youre white or something just call your friends nigga, b/c calling someone you dont know that will get you tore up.

im a pure breed, 100% asian...from the SE reppin!

Originally posted by sake@Apr 30 2003, 08:40 PM
oh and hawaii is the place with the most cultural diversity i would think ... :withstupid:

in the US, yes. ive known some asian and hispanic people from there, even some euros. In general the US is the most diverse country in the world.

Originally posted by K2e2vin@Apr 30 2003, 07:52 PM
im a pure breed, 100% asian

Purebreeds rule. :lol:

I can trace my ancestry back to the old Southern Sung dynasty... gooooo mainland China! :lol:

Originally posted by K2e2vin+Apr 30 2003, 07:52 PM-->
Originally posted by karnash@Apr 29 2003, 02:04 AM
Blanco

big difference.

saying either one will get you jawed...it just happend a few days ago at school too, when a s. american called this black dude a nigga. if youre white or something just call your friends nigga, b/c calling someone you dont know that will get you tore up.

im a pure breed, 100% asian...from the SE reppin!

NOTHING i have said to anyone in my lifetime has gotten ME "jawed"
first off im 6'3 210-ish.

second of all, to all who know me personally, i am one of the most liked persons
in the circle of friends i hang out with.

i think this world needs to brush up on their common sense.
ya, you do call a person you are not cool with or do not know, a nigger...
chances are you will get clocked.

i say whatever is on my mind to my friends and vice versa and there are no problems.

and btw.....im assuming you are still in highschool. there is a BIG difference between highschool
and "the real world"

basically, what it boils down to is the fucking liberals and their political correctness (sp?)

in real life, size dont matter, b/c when you say that word, its over. trust me, ive seen it happen.

i dont know if youre getting mad at me or what but im just stating what i know from experience.

Originally posted by K2e2vin@May 1 2003, 03:34 PM
in real life, size dont matter, b/c when you say that word, its over. trust me, ive seen it happen.

i dont know if youre getting mad at me or what but im just stating what i know from experience.

nah im not mad. im just saying, it all depends on who you are and where you live and
a whole shitload of other variables. thanks for your advice, but ill stick to my well rehearsed script. :D

<<edit>> once again, fuck the liberals. im not saying you kevin, are a liberal....but just liberals in general
who teach us that we should be offended by a whole host of words and actions....

im sorry, not to beat a dead horse but still. fuck liberals.

Back