this is for jeffie

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Im willing to bet someone with that speed has something behind it...especially on the last strike.

The fight scene at the end of Equilibrium owns all.

Looks kinda like he's doing Tegumi Renzoku-geiko but it also looks like hes doing a bunch of nothing. its hard to tell.

either way.

75lbs of punching power at 50mph is the same force as 25lbs of force at 150mph.

so size really doesnt matter when it comes to packing a hard punch, however Im still not fully sure what hes up to. IMO it seems like a lot of work (show off stuff) that could be fixed by 1 simple open handed grabed to the throat. followed by a take down and submission.

My teachers would rather see form, and technique over power and speed anyday.

Quoted post[/post]]
not everything can be solved by homo wrestling on the ground jeffie.

If you don't do homo wrestling the fight would carry on for longer then it has to. If I punch a guy then back up its only going to give him time to come back at me. I'd rather make the guy pass out or break his arm. Doubt they'd be willing to come back after that unless they're on something.

I love how jeffie defensively defends his homo wrestling. :p

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

If you don't do homo wrestling the fight would carry on for longer then it has to. If I punch a guy then back up its only going to give him time to come back at me. I'd rather make the guy pass out or break his arm. Doubt they'd be willing to come back after that unless they're on something.

if u punch a guy wtf are u gonna go and back up for? lat time i checked u might asw ell keep hittin em as long as u can

now that's funny =)

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

if u punch a guy wtf are u gonna go and back up for? lat time i checked u might asw ell keep hittin em as long as u can

you can't keep hitting someone becuase hitting is like touching and then it becomes gay.

hmm.. If I beat the shit out of someone, It doesn't become gay..

just stop bitch slapping and your feeling of it becoming gay will stop

Back