This Is For The Thread Closers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
FOR THE PEOPLE WHO COME ON THREADS TALKIN CRAP CALLING PEOPLE NOOBS, AND FUCKTARDS,DONT KNOW NOTHING IF YOU DONT LIKE THE TOPIC DONT GET ON, NO ONE IS PERFECT MISSPELLED WORDS WILL HAPPEN AND ALL ,AND TAKIN OVER SOME ONES NAME AND TALKING OVER THERE SCREEN IS STUPID I THINK YOU SHOULD GET A LIFE, I DONT KNOW WHAT A NOOB IS AND DONT WHANNA KNOW, THE TOPICS WE ALL DISCUSS ARE FOR INFO AND TO LEARN, SO FOR THE ONES WHO KNOW THE INFO AND THINK WE ARE STUPID FOR NOT KNOWING ARE ASSES THEMSELVES CUZ DUUUUHHHHH DICK HEADS YOU HAD TO LEARN TO, BUT I GUESS YOU WHERE BORN WITH THE GIFT OF KNOWING EVERY THING HUH.
THE NEW SAYING IS "DICKHEAD" FOR THE ONES WHO JACK THREADS AND TALK CRAP ABOUT PEOPLE FOR NO REASON I GUESS YOU RESEMBLE ONE WHEN YOU ALWAYS POKE AROUND AND STICK YOURSELF IN PLACES UNWANTED. NOW JACK THIS THREAD OR BETTER YET GO JACKOFF.... YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE
ANY SAYING OR OPINOION ON THE TOPIC WELCOMED

1. take the caps off
2. noob=new person
3. topic closed because you are to stupid to PM a mod or admin with your complaint.

have a nice day.

your thread got closed for certain reasons:

A- it turned into a fight
B- it made no sense
C- you typed in all caps
D- you didn't type in English
E- you spammed for no appearant reason

Posting threads like this is a good way to piss us off, and possibly ban you.

Don't drink and post.

re-locked

This kid is a tool.

Nothing beats a mod/admin whoring thread.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Barely made that -
In Before Lock!!!!!

Uhhh..... I was so stoked to get to post I have nothing to say.
You suck?

owned.gif

w00 w0000000000
in before re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-relock.

cant think of anything relevant to say :angry:

:locked: :locked: :locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back