This is fucked up

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

trappd-in-859

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1205409

If you read through the pages of this thread you will be glad to know that the kid who shot this vid has been suspended from school and the other posters on that site are trying to get this vid to air on cnn. I hope this guy gets the book thrown at him for this shit. :angry:

PS...the working link to the vid should be on pg.2.

there was a kid like that in my school. He was actually quite popular, but if you threw a penny on the ground he'd dive for it. It was funny as shit.

I don't know why they're laughing at him. when he turns 16 he'll have saved up enough for a Z06 while everyone else is driving Geos and POS cars from the 80s.

ya i dunno

that vid was retarded

kinda cool though that he can not give a shit about every1's opinions and do his thing

but ye, it is middleschool or watever...

Hmm, I kind of expected more from the video after all the comments I read. They were picking on him kind of but I didn't hear any verbal abuse and they didnt touch em. There was some jerk who kept laughing like a woman but overall I didn't think it was that bad. The kid will have to stand up for himself eventually. Certainly nothing to contact CNN about. :angry:

How do you think B got his coin collection started? He had to start somewhere.

B turned out ok didnt he?

thats messed up.

we had a guy like that named Lenny whom everyone called him Penny Lenny. anyways, he would walk up and down the main cruising strip and people would throw money at him and he would pick it up. he was a mentally handicapped kid and he would always talk to the girls and they would give him change. sometimes cars going by him would throw change AT him. he would bend down and pick up the change. he actually worked as a temp where i worked at doing odd jobs in my department. he always talked about WWE wrestling and could tell you just about every wrestler and their special moves. during tyhe breaks he would look for change in the pay phones and in the vending machines. so sad but he always seemed happy no matter what tho.

I was that kid at one point in my life. Then I socked a kid in the face and got respect.

Ahh memories. Good ole' 5th grade.

LMAO...

I used to big the person who intiated it. I was pretty well known. I used to pick on everyone I didn't like. I never did get a chance to fit a kid in a locker though.

We used to throw pennies and shit at this one girl. She was a fuckin middle school whore. I got my piece than joined in on throwing pennies at her. She had her own version of the "Hoe Song" that people used to sig to her when they saw her.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Apr 9 2005, 02:04 PM
I was that kid at one point in my life. Then I socked a kid in the face and got respect.

Ahh memories. Good ole' 5th grade.
[post=485151]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

same shit happened to me. people would try to do shit cause i am a quiet person, then were surprised when i snapped on em.

really, thats not even the least bit funny. Its just fucked up. The kid isn't causing anybody any problems and those assholes can't mind their own business. I was never picked on in school, but I would always get sick when i would see it happen, which is the main reason i changed my social group after leaving middle school. If i was that kid I'd get pick up every penny that was thrown at me, and use it to buy a gun to shoot every one of those assholes in the head (well not really, but at least I'd hire a big italian to break each of their legs)

I've got my ten-year high school reunion coming up. When I was in middle school (and a little in high school), I got picked on quite a bit.

I can't wait to see who's pregnant, who's already got kids, who's working as a used-car dealer, who's still living at their parents' house, and so on. I'm willing to bet that a majority of them are the ones who thought they were better than me. I'll be showing up with my gorgeous girlfriend, with pics in my wallet of my WRX that my career allowed me to buy.

I feel sorry for the kid. I wonder which one of the guys that shot the vid will turn out to be a drug dealer first.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Apr 11 2005, 08:57 AM
I've got my ten-year high school reunion coming up. When I was in middle school (and a little in high school), I got picked on quite a bit.

I can't wait to see who's pregnant, who's already got kids, who's working as a used-car dealer, who's still living at their parents' house, and so on. I'm willing to bet that a majority of them are the ones who thought they were better than me. I'll be showing up with my gorgeous girlfriend, with pics in my wallet of my WRX that my career allowed me to buy.

I feel sorry for the kid. I wonder which one of the guys that shot the vid will turn out to be a drug dealer first.
[post=485670]Quoted post[/post]​

Dealer? Nah. Even that's too good for these kids. At least there's money in dealing.

Probably going to end up in a dead-end job at walmart or mcdonald's working just enough hours to support his addictions.

Originally posted by Guy@Apr 9 2005, 05:15 PM
If i was that kid I'd get pick up every penny that was thrown at me, and use it to buy a gun to shoot every one of those assholes in the head (well not really, but at least I'd hire a big italian to break each of their legs)
[post=485185]Quoted post[/post]​

See, that's pure poetic justice, and I would smile from ear to ear as the brought the dead out of that school.

"Ohhhh we did nothing to him (sob) (sob)" Yeah right, if your bulemic ass didn't do anything, your football jock boyfriend wouldn't have a bullet in his brain, ya dumb slut! I'm sorry, I laugh then get pissed whenever the brainless jocks and valley girls get on TV crying about how he was the one that always stayed away from everybody else and how they didn't expect that to happen.

Right. Fucking liars.

There's a reason it took two teachers to stop me from putting some kid's leg through a bandsaw.

Back