1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is funny. Welcome to Madden world.

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by get_nick, Aug 14, 2007.

1. get_nick

get_nick These snozzberries taste like snozzberries... VIP

I know it's old. as a matter of fact, i think it's my own repost. but it's funny, it's classic, and some may have missed it. This is a letter to John madden from the worst rated player on the game. Enjoy ^_^

2. E_SolSi

E_SolSi Member of the 20 nut club Moderator VIP

:lmao:
    no clue who the hell he is (or any of the other players mentioned) as i do not give half a shit about sports
    but that was funny as hell

3. nootrac22

nootrac22 Well-Known Member VIP

that was some funny shit.

4. Capt. Orygun

Capt. Orygun Win the Day

repost but I don't care it's great

5. Turbo&Auto

Turbo&Auto Nick Go FAST!!

Well written, we were cracking up :lol:

I need to find the letter to Thermos from my parents on a bum grille they bought.....

Edit: of course my dad saved it :lol:

To whom it may concern:

First, I would like to thank you for sending me a replacement part for the defective part I was originally supplied with.

Unfortunately I did not receive the part until May 30, 1991. Having planned a party for Memorial Day weekend, the part was needed for the party.

I explained my situation to "Jamie" in Thermos Customer Service which she said, "Everything possible will be done to get me my part for the party, BUT do to the holiday weekend we are at the mercy of the mail system." She also stated, "If my replacement part was not received in time to go and buy a universal replacement part." She assured me, "It will perform just as well and Thermos would re-imburse me upon the presentation of a receipt."

With the BBQ party hand, I was forced to purchase the universal replacement part at Shelby's. Please re-imburse me the total sum of $19.25 for the cost of the replacement part I was required to purchase.

Needless to say, Jamie was right! The universal replacement part performed just as well and I was satisfied. The party was a success!!! Everyone commented how attractive the appearance is and how the meat was so hot and succulent. I was moved by the way a well charred body could be slithered open and expose a tender pink meat inside waiting to be melted into my drooling mouth! My appetite was aroused and my mouth was teased by the nectar inbodied within. I savored this experience with delight and now every night I come home and want it!!!

With warmest regards,

TB

:lmao: Not as good as the Madden letter but it made me think of this.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2007
  6. JDMPlaya

JDMPlaya Senior Member

7. formby

formby learning in progress

i cant stop
    need to catch

breath

FUCKIN A thats funny!

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted