This is great...more outsourceing...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by One Stop Customs+Jan 29 2005, 04:37 PM-->
Originally posted by Cashizslick@Jan 29 2005, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by B16RacerN2NR@Jan 28 2005, 06:09 PM
Airjockie
@Jan 28 2005, 05:49 PM
It's not going to be a good night at work tonight.... :(

The prez's helicopter is going to be made out of the USA...

and there goes 40 years of job security..... :(
[post=452776]Quoted post[/post]​

that sucks...2 of my uncles who worked for Panasonic lost their jobs due to outsourcing...i'm actually thinking about switching banks because my bank (Washington Mutual) is doing outsourcing.
[post=452787]Quoted post[/post]​

Everybody and their mom is doing outsourcing. Thats why its best to be in the service industry - Accounting, Nursing, Construction, Etc - those things cant be outsorced.
[post=453097]Quoted post[/post]​

ackhem... in the 60's 40-60's the USA was letting/bringing filipino female nurses to the USA with their families... Ever wondered why there's a lot of filipina women as nurses? I'll find you the title to the book... I know I have it stashed some where in my library LOL... I have 300+ books in my room GRRR...
[post=453153]Quoted post[/post]​

Just because we brought foreign nurses into the country over 40 yrs ago doesnt mean Nursing ISNT the most in-demand profession today (wich it is). . . . besides - mad girls work at hospitals . . .

This honestly sucks.

That's why I'm going into construction.

Not that blue collar stuff, but more along the lines of the guy who signs checks.

Back