This is how you dump a girl

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hahahahahaha...............OWNED!!!

What a cheatin cheatin bitch, $2,000 dollar trip for him to mexico LMAO.

But its kind of messed how they called her and got her all excited. and then they tell her your dumped "you dirt'y litt'l tat".
hahahahahahah

But its kind of messed how they called her and got her all excited. and then they tell her your dumped "you dirt'y litt'l tat".
hahahahahahah

Its messed up how he bought a ring, thought out a big will you marry me and then found out she was sucking some guy off.

what's worse?

^^^Yeah, thats even more fucked!!!
What a bitch.

repost i think, but i didnt listen to it before.. figured i might as well if its good enough to be reposted.

thats bloody brilliant!! BRILLIANT!

was posted a few days ago. see thread "fucking british"

What's worse? Dating a girl who lives in the OC but you live in Sac, driving down to see her every weekend, for 5 years... thinking you were going to marry her... thinking of how you were going to ask her... pricing out rings...

...and finding pictures of her 'making the Platinum Team' for Cingular Wireless by fucking the boss in the board room.

yes... pictures... what a fucking whore. lol

hahahahahahah
That's what made it so much more funny

Back