1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is just nuts

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by boostedf22, Aug 27, 2007.

1. boostedf22

boostedf22 dis is why im not

When conventional medical professionals refused to remove a 62-year-old local man's testicles, police said he turned to mysterious "professionals" to relieve what he called chronic pain.

Now police want to find the fly-by-night surgeons.

"I have never in my life seen anything quite like that," said St. Paul police spokesman Tom Walsh.

According to a search warrant affidavit filed Monday in Ramsey County District Court, the man complained of chronic pain and turned to conventional medical personnel to remove his testicles.

When they refused, the 62-year-old man said he hired other "professionals" to do the surgery. He would not tell officers who they were, saying he didn't want to get them into trouble.

Police said a couple of weeks ago, two or three people operated on the man in his home. He was unconscious. When he woke up, his testicles were gone. So were his "professionals."

His groin area was bleeding heavily, so he called his daughter. She called for help.

Police found an improvised operating room in the man's house, with bright lights, an apparent operating table, a camera and various medical supplies and equipment. There was also blood in several rooms of the house.

The man was taken to Regions Hospital. Hospital spokeswoman Vicky Grace said Tuesday morning that he had been discharged. She said she could not say when.

Since then, police have been searching for the people who performed the surgery. It's illegal to practice medicine in Minnesota without a license, and the at-home surgery didn't appear to be the work of a trained surgery team.

"Based on my knowledge and experience, I know that it is not common or usual for a licensed medical practitioner to perform surgery in the non-sterile environment of a private home," wrote Sgt. Richard Munoz, in court documents. "I also know that it would be highly unusual, unprofessional and likely negligent for a licensed medical practitioner to perform surgery and then leave a patient before the patient recovered from anesthesia and/or fail to provide immediate follow-up care."

2. ScrapinSi

ScrapinSi Senior Member

3. LSacuragirl90

LSacuragirl90 Get the Point

why the hell would he want his testicles removed anyway?

4. phyregod

phyregod !!YTINASNI

Chronic pain.

reading > you.

If it constantly felt as though someone had kicked me in the nuts, I'd get 'em removed, too.

5. ScrapinSi

ScrapinSi Senior Member

There was a similar joke too regarding this subject... Cant seem to remember it though...

6. reckedracing

reckedracing TTIWWOP VIP

he should have just rubbed one out
    prob would have made the pain go away

7. E_SolSi

E_SolSi Member of the 20 nut club Moderator VIP

THIS is just nuts
    [​IMG]

8. phyregod

phyregod !!YTINASNI

^^Most accurate statement ever made on HS.

9. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

10. boostedf22

boostedf22 dis is why im not

Ohh so thats what there called !!

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted