This Is My Kill Story

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vtecsir1

got home from school, had a message, its my ex from high school that i dated 5 ys ago so i call her back. here is what happens talk to her for a min. all of sudden someone starts yelling in the back ground, its her new boyfriend. so im about to say bye and he gets on the phone asks me what business do i have with his girl friend so i told him i would comeover there and show him my business. so i get over there he comes out and and swings i duck and thats when i went off i beat the absolute shit out of this guy. he was f'ed pretty bad i top it off by throwing a big rock of his knee cap spitting on him and telling him thats my business wither her mother fker. damn im still mad, this guy was a lot bigger than me too didnt much matter because i go nuts. thanks for listening to my kill story, hope i didnt bore you.

i was going to throw the rock at his head but i thought his knee would be better. i know it was wrong but shit the guy called me a pussy on the phone thats when i flip.

i know what you mean. i think he went way overboard by talking shit to you in the first place. i understand that he may be jealous, but taking it that far is to the extreme. you could have been the bigger man and just let it be, but i know where you came from as well.

Originally posted by 90 accord@Mar 13 2003, 06:09 AM
i know what you mean. i think he went way overboard by talking shit to you in the first place.

How is the guy asking,in any tone of voice,what business her ex boyfriend has talking to her,going way over board?And yea if the dude had had a gun you'd have been in a world of shit.

all he had to do was get on the phone and be cool and i would have told him we have been friends for yrs and thats all. he couldnt though, remm. she called me and i called her back.

ex, from 5 years ago. i would really care less if my gf talked to one of her ex's from 5 years ago, unless, ofcourse, he was hitting on her. then i would beat some ass.

Originally posted by 90 accord@Mar 13 2003, 12:23 AM
ex, from 5 years ago. i would really care less if my gf talked to one of her ex's from 5 years ago, unless, ofcourse, he was hitting on her. then i would beat some ass.

:werd:

And about him might have had a gun.. that is why i dont leave without my "baby" next to me. Pull me over, i have been, in Oklahoma, most cops, if you tell em you have it, will let you have it back after they check you. If it was NOT concealed. Mine is in the glove box and clip in the armrest.

guns arent for me, i know i would have been screwed if he had one. plus if i had a gun i would have killed about 20 people buy now with my temper.

Originally posted by vtecsir1@Mar 13 2003, 12:30 AM
guns arent for me, i know i would have been screwed if he had one. plus if i had a gun i would have killed about 20 people buy now with my temper.

I am part Irish, what kind of temper do you think I have? :) I have learned to control it, but i do get mad, but i bought my gun for one reason and that is to protect my gf and I. Too many weirdo's around now-a-days. Infact, around where she lives, 3 girls have been raped in the last month and she knew one of them.

ive never even held a gun, irish people always have tempers and hard heads, i about broke my hand on one. :lol:

Originally posted by vtecsir1@Mar 13 2003, 12:36 AM
ive never even held a gun, irish people always have tempers and hard heads, i about broke my hand on one. :lol:

:lol:

i've only shot a 22 and a black powder rifle *and a potato launcher!!lmao* gunna go out with a friend who shoots 50 calibers sometime soon though!

Potato guns are cool. We all made one when we were 12-13. Neighbors dont like them, but we did. :)

I just have a "little" H&K .40 :D

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Mar 13 2003, 12:41 AM
Potato guns are cool. We all made one when we were 12-13. Neighbors dont like them, but we did. :)

I just have a "little" H&K .40 :D

this potato cannon had a 6 foot battel and was pressurised to 400 psi.. the potato went through *yes through* a microwave and a frige, in one shot. *found them thrown away in the middle of the desert*

Back