This is nuckin futs!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tab

Super Moderator
A while back someone posted something on collegehumor.com It was funny. I clicked on a link, then clicked another. Next thing you know, I'm sitting at adultfriendfinder.com

I'm a curious person, and you have to join for free to check it out. No credit cards or anything. I put in a few vague details about myself, no photos or addresses or anything silly like that. When it said what to send to the other person if they were interested in you, I wrote "I'm not a chubby chaser, I just clicked my way here by accident."

I'm getting emails from this service from naked chics who live nearby and wanna get down. :lol: Now I don't know if I'm at the stage of my life where I want to meet random girls every weekend, but I thought I would share the wealth. Guys, be careful. Not every pie looks as sweet as the next. There's a lot of ugly clam on that site, but quite a few hotties also.

I live in Washington. There are 238,000 listings for Washington members.

This is nuckin futs yo!

Say hi to Syphilis, Chlamydia, NGU, Gonorrhea, Herpes, Hepatitis, HIV/AIDS, Genital Warts/HPV, Chancroid, Trichomoniasis, Pubic Lice & Scabies for me.

I joined it, put some faux pics up and shit, I got a bunch of beat ass older bitches that want ass...........thats about it -- don't get me wrong I am into MILFS, but the ladies on that site that are rated tens, well lets put it this way B would rate them -3's...

don't waste your time or money, but then again if you don't mind what you hit even if the body wait is more than yours,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,go for it...LOL

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jul 22 2004, 12:07 AM
I joined it, put some faux pics up and shit, I got a bunch of beat ass older bitches that want ass...........thats about it -- don't get me wrong I am into MILFS, but the ladies on that site that are rated tens, well lets put it this way B would rate them -3's...

don't waste your time or money, but then again if you don't mind what you hit even if the body wait is more than yours,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,go for it...LOL
[post=366670]Quoted post[/post]​

I guess it depends on what you put in. I have had younger girls emailing me. There are a ton of nasty housewives also.

Originally posted by Havok@Jul 22 2004, 01:05 AM
Say hi to Syphilis, Chlamydia, NGU, Gonorrhea, Herpes, Hepatitis, HIV/AIDS, Genital Warts/HPV, Chancroid, Trichomoniasis, Pubic Lice & Scabies for me.
[post=366667]Quoted post[/post]​

:ditto:

you gotta set a friend up first to make sure everything is cool

Both of these sites are scams. Been there, done that.

Lavalife is the only legitimate "Let's Fuck" service out there. They have a "Dating" "Relationship" and "Intimate Encounters" thing. This is a valid site, with pre-screening of applicants and lots of people onboard.

Also, if you're ugly you'll get shown the door. Just FYI.

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Jul 22 2004, 05:09 PM
Both of these sites are scams. Been there, done that.

Lavalife is the only legitimate "Let's Fuck" service out there. They have a "Dating" "Relationship" and "Intimate Encounters" thing. This is a valid site, with pre-screening of applicants and lots of people onboard.

Also, if you're ugly you'll get shown the door. Just FYI.

-> Steve
[post=366995]Quoted post[/post]​

So they wouldn't let you join???....

or did you get kicked out???......

Enquireing minds want to Know........

i know a few people that have done the adultfriendfinder thing
they had no problem finding plenty of horny little bitches to plow

this thread is awesome... i need ass but not that bad, i have a feeling women who are desprate enough to go look for men from the intardweb really gotta have something wrong with them..

It costs money to reply, and view full size pics. Without spending a penny, I was able to thumb through small pics and basic descriptions of over 600 girls in Washington State. Maybe 50 were cute. That's what the scroll button is for.

Without putting in my picture, I have recieved a couple emails from cute girls, although I can't reply because I won't pay. And I've found a couple pics of chics that just wanna play, that live in my small town.

I just thought you guys might want to swerve your way through the local girls that wanna fuck. It doesn't hurt to know your competition, or the girl you might run into at McDonalds, who wrote that she likes it IDB.

Originally posted by tab@Jul 22 2004, 07:00 PM
or the girl you might run into at McDonalds, who wrote that she likes it IDB.
[post=367050]Quoted post[/post]​

HAhahahahahahaha.... :lolhammer:

Now that was just silly. :lol:

I put a warning on it, in case you cruise the site from work. There are naked girls on that site.

This hot chick just emailed me yesterday. She wants to dress up like a school girl and be punished.......Fucking awesome.

EDIT: Pic taken down.

Back