This is nuckin futs!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by jeffie7@Jul 24 2004, 05:34 PM
Bahhaha wait till you see what she looks like in person!
[post=367654]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, I'm waiting for that owned pic of the fat man at the computer. :lol:

I think she's being truthful, if not, I leave. Nothing is set up yet anyway. I'm gonna take the pic down later, so I don't ruin a possible good thing from someone recognizing her.

Originally posted by Havok@Jul 21 2004, 09:05 PM
Say hi to Syphilis, Chlamydia, NGU, Gonorrhea, Herpes, Hepatitis, HIV/AIDS, Genital Warts/HPV, Chancroid, Trichomoniasis, Pubic Lice & Scabies for me.
[post=366667]Quoted post[/post]​

The good news is that most of those that you listed are treatable, and even curable. :ph34r:

Originally posted by Havok@Jul 22 2004, 01:05 AM
Say hi to Syphilis, Chlamydia, NGU, Gonorrhea, Herpes, Hepatitis, HIV/AIDS, Genital Warts/HPV, Chancroid, Trichomoniasis, Pubic Lice & Scabies for me.

Say hi? your aquainted with them all? :ph34r:

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer+Jul 26 2004, 04:39 PM-->
@Jul 21 2004, 09:05 PM

The good news is that most of those that you listed are treatable, and even curable. :ph34r:
[post=368270]Quoted post[/post]​

The better news is that I don't have any of those, since unprotected sex is stupid and useless with a new partner. Protect yourself because no one else will.

Back