this is odd

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:repost:

but still awesome anyway

i would think having each engine independent of the other would create some problems as far as keeping everythinng in sync. i mean think bout it, they wont make exactly the same power, so one must be pushing harder then the other, id think that would create some problems. eh maybe its close enough it doesnt matter? :shrug2:

A AWD 600+ WHP car only runs a 10.9 qm.. Seems odd to me, should have been easy 9s I would think...
he was on street tires, and weight is obviouly an issue, he says it weighs the same as a stock tibby, but im guessing it weighs a tad more. with slicks and lighter weight, maybe.

Quoted post[/post]]
i would think having each engine independent of the other would create some problems as far as keeping everythinng in sync. i mean think bout it, they wont make exactly the same power, so one must be pushing harder then the other, id think that would create some problems. eh maybe its close enough it doesnt matter? :shrug2:

A AWD 600+ WHP car only runs a 10.9 qm.. Seems odd to me, should have been easy 9s I would think...
he was on street tires, and weight is obviouly an issue, he says it weighs the same as a stock tibby, but im guessing it weighs a tad more. with slicks and lighter weight, maybe.
its also an auto, but still cool as shit

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

its also an auto, but still cool as shit

to me, being an engineer/project manager/architectual designer, it doesn't seam very realiable. how would you combine the two motors? i know they arnt, because they are seperate systems, able to turn one off or both on or visa versa. i give it up to them to use an auto, because that takes alot of the shifting gueswork out of it, but still, just doesn't seam right, but a cool project, but for what purpose??? if they want a project, try creating a factory "like" rwd eg or crx. i've seen the tube frames, but those suck!!!

oh well!

I remember seeing this in a magazine a while back. It's auto because of the complexity that would be involved sync'ing 2 manual transmissions up...

badass car, even though it runs off methanol (or alcohol or something)...

I remember the magazine article saying something like 'You might wonder why he's got a pipe running straight from the turbo to the intake manifold, with no intercooler. That's because you don't need an intercooler when you run methanol (or alcohol or whatever...i dont remember)...

Badass car.

It was in sport compact car a few years back.

It's a pair of auto transmissions. How is he going to shift two transmissions? Think of this way... you never lose time during a shift.

Quoted post[/post]]
It was in sport compact car a few years back.

It's a pair of auto transmissions. How is he going to shift two transmissions? Think of this way... you never lose time during a shift.
i thought it looked familiar. good call

Back