This is probably one of the top 10 ownings...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hahaha, ohhh man...i would seriously kill my boys if they did that to me...ohhhh boy...

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Jul 6 2003, 10:38 PM
why was he paying attention to his "friends" pubic area in the first place?

Well, they probably had their junk all hanging out, wanting him to notice the best equation ever : lack of pubic hair on friends package + your new beard = 0wn3d ^100.

those so don't look like pubes...

im calling BS

LMAO :lmao: :bo: :lmao: :bo: :lmao: :bo: :lmao: :bo:
That seriously has to be the worse man. Id shave mine off and put alittle at a time in his plate and food at the wedding so when its all over I can say dude you ate my pub's. :spin: Thats kinda hard to say weather or not thats BS cause it kinda does look like the real deal.

im sorry man, but unless ALL his friends have the exact same color pubes, its doubtfull. other than true blondes, everyones pubes are black. what are the odds of having 10 friends all being blondes with the same damn color pubes as you rbuddies hair?

:bs:

Yeah probably :bs:, but if true that guy didn't nearly get as 0wn3d as the Guy that did his mom and is going to have a baby with her.

yeah. i say bs. the pictures not too clear. i could find a pic on the net. chop it a little and come up with some crazy story just to make you all wet yourself.

but still. thats great.

Originally posted by toyarmy@Jul 7 2003, 01:35 AM
yeah. i say bs. the pictures not too clear. i could find a pic on the net. chop it a little and come up with some crazy story just to make you all wet yourself.

still ogtta have some kinda imagination to even think that up!!
LMAO!

Back