This is so lame...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by SpicySpaghetti61@Jul 25 2003, 03:37 PM
I am fighting this for sure. My tach showed 39/40- i was not driving fucking 48.

That's your speedometer, and they are not always correct. Especially if you have aftermarket rims/tires on there.

Check out the tire size in the correct forum and it shows how fast you were REALLY going compared to what your speedo says.

I have gotten a ticket for no license and I just showed them my license on my court date and they just ripped it up

for the license and reg just show it to them and the ticket will be thrown out .... for the speeding ... slow the fuck down

no need to bother with court, just go to the county attorney and show your license, proof of insurance, or whatever you're missing, and they'll dismiss the ticket. I've had 3 tickets dismissed by the county attorney.

tell the court or whoever the hell you have talk to that you didnt have your wallet on you (make some shit up if you have to ... "i ran home and got changed and forgot to take my wallet out of my other pants" or somethin like that)
the no license thing will get thrown out.... you HAVE a license just like you HAVE registration ... you simply did not have proof at the time.... everyone has jumped in the car and gone driving without their license on them.... (shit ive driven 4 hours through 3 states without my license on me before)... show proof and it will get thrown out

driving without a license is different than driving without holding the pysical license.

in CT, you have 7 days to produce.

Maryland they go to their car and run a check on the name you give them then come back and say "ok heres your ticket/s."

$30 no DL
$30 no Reg

no need to go to court you just pay the ticket

also if youre riding a bike and get pulled over and DO NOT have a motocycle DL but have your reg car DL then its also a $30 ticket

"I've yet to be pulled over on my bike =)" but I do have my motorcycle DL just not the whole time I was riding wink

the liscense will et dismissed, the reg. will get dissmissed...

was the cop using radar??... it sounds like you have a case against him for the fact that you saw them and are not stupid enough to intentionally speed infront of a police officer, "let alone, speed at all.".. and yean, it should get droped. fight that shit.

Originally posted by jeffie7@Jul 26 2003, 10:25 AM
also if youre riding a bike and get pulled over.....

if your on a motorcycle and get pulled over your a fucking pussy and shouldnt be riding.... there is no way in hell any cop can catch a bike.... none... if you dont run your a little bitch... and if you get cought when running your a little bitch that doesnt know how to ride.... end of story

Originally posted by E_SolSi+Jul 26 2003, 03:25 PM-->
@Jul 26 2003, 10:25 AM

if your on a motorcycle and get pulled over your a fucking pussy and shouldnt be riding.... there is no way in hell any cop can catch a bike.... none... if you dont run your a little bitch... and if you get cought when running your a little bitch that doesnt know how to ride.... end of story

:werd: :lmao:

also if youre riding a bike and get pulled over and DO NOT have a motocycle DL but have your reg car DL then its also a $30 ticket

I've heard from a few friends already that cops here in VA will pull anyone over riding a bike just to make sure you have your motorcycle lisense.

Originally posted by E_SolSi+Jul 26 2003, 11:25 AM-->
@Jul 26 2003, 10:25 AM

:wacko: :lol: 1 more reason, I can't handle a bike.

no i wasnt getting chased durring my crash
:lol:
from what i was told it did look similar though

Thats why if you ever get a ticket demand to see the print out of the gun, all police radar guns can give you a print out to verify your speed. If they didn't use the radar they have NO proof you were speeding, much less the fact that you were on a bike, I've used a radar gun, its fucking hard as shit to hit a bike, cop made that shit up. Fight it, MOST def fight it.

as far as not having a motorcycle license in NY, and only your reg drivers license............its called DRIVING OUT OF CLASS. and its a big, big deal

Back