this is the wirst forum i have ever seen

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i put a B18b in my brothers car it runs but if the tps and map are plugged in it will not run it will bog at low rpm and run good in the top end with the sensors unpluged it runs ok but still has to be fixed right any suggestion what it could be?

If we can't fucking read your post, how do you expect us to be able to help you?

What a fuckass.

You need to have a legible question to get an answer. Grammar and spelling play a big role in a legible question.

I was actually about to type a response to your question...but we're too stupid so get the fuck off the board.

i understand your frustration. but you didnt say what car it was. you didnt say what measures you took to correct the issues.

and on top if it all, you spelled 'worst' wrong. if you want better answers go to one of the million fucking honda boards on the internet. you think we suck, try honda tech.

Quoted post[/post]]
i understand your frustration. but you didnt say what car it was. you didnt say what measures you took to correct the issues.

And even if you had, Brian still wouldn't be able to help you, but he probably WOULD post some irrellevant whiney-ass comment anyways.

Well, in 666 days you can post another more readable question with actual information. Beyond that, if you want to ask a question in a reasonable manor, PM me or another mod, explain that you screwed up, and then posted some BS thread about the forum but have learned from your error, then we can talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back