this is total BS! this could also effect racers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by FFCiv+Nov 27 2004, 01:32 AM-->
pissedoffsol
@Nov 25 2004, 02:46 AM
wow- another good thign clinton did

and then ya'll vote in bush and the gop's in the house... and look wha they do.
[post=422039]Quoted post[/post]​

your right BECUASE THE PRESIDENT MAKES LAWS.. hahaha thats a good one B... Last time I checked the pres cant just make a law... Oh and who had a majority in the house and senate when he was pres?
[post=422752]Quoted post[/post]​

Give it time.....

many years ago the president was nothing more then a PR guy now he's our leader.

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Nov 27 2004, 12:45 AM
ya i don't get it either but hey i pay extra also cause im self employed i pay more?
[post=422740]Quoted post[/post]​

When you're employed they can set it up a few different ways most of the time it's either included in your pay or it's taken out of your paycheck before you even see it.

when you are self employed you have to pay for it in full so it seems like you pay a lot more.

some jobs have great benifits others.....

I can get health care coverage through my job but it would reduce my monthy pay by about $200 as where I can go out and buy my own coverage with a lower deductable/co pay for around $100 a month.

Clinton gave us HIPAA. Everyone in the medical community and most insurance adjusters will tell you what a f* up HIPAA has become. The only people that appreciate HIPPA are PI & Med Mal attorneys like John Edwards.

The problem with this is the people that are sponsoring it. Based on their reputations I don't know anything about it and already don't like it.

Reputable Health insurance carriers (The Blues/Prudential/AFLAC) are NOT going to disclaim coverage for an injury that occurred during a leisure activity. It is against the puplic good to do so. 10 out of 10 juries will have them paying through the nose if they ever did.

I see no pressing need for immediate action to prevent a problem that isn't there. Of course, that's what donkies do. Solve problems that don't exist.

...wtf is a "donkie"?

For the most part, yes, you're right. This year, Oregon had a ballot measure that would put a cap on noneconomic damages that could be awarded in accident and malpractice lawsuits. The measure failed 56% to 44%. Why? 90% of the measure's opposition was trial lawyers.

Back