This Is Weird

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi+Feb 23 2003, 12:59 AM-->
Originally posted by asmallsol@Feb 22 2003, 06:51 PM
asmallsol
@Feb 22 2003, 06:04 PM
yep your right. What ever you do with the sum and diffrance will always be the same as the 0 symbol.

Notice that 0, 9, 11, 18, 27.... are all the same. It is because none of the other #'s are possible.

Your about a day late and a dollar short, I figured it out before you. :p

huh? are you talking smack to yourself?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi+Feb 22 2003, 06:59 PM-->
Originally posted by asmallsol@Feb 22 2003, 06:51 PM
asmallsol
@Feb 22 2003, 06:04 PM
yep your right. What ever you do with the sum and diffrance will always be the same as the 0 symbol.

Notice that 0, 9, 11, 18, 27.... are all the same. It is because none of the other #'s are possible.

Your about a day late and a dollar short, I figured it out before you. :p

huh? are you talking smack to yourself?

it was dirrected to one zexy crx :unsure: :blink:

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Feb 23 2003, 03:47 AM
you guys are wrong. i tried it 4 times with 4 DIFFERENT symbols as my results and it got it right ever time! spooky. :huh:

the symbols change every time. it's not the symbols, it's the number, everytime it is a multiple of nine.

I knew from looking at it that only certain numbers were possible, but never figured out exactly why, but check this out...

take any 2 digit number whose digitd equal less then 10. Add the two digits together, put the sum in the middle, and you have the original number X 11

see

34X11=374
54X11=594
33X11=363

well I think it's cool anyway

damn i should have scrolled down first . . . it took me like 20 mins of spooked out amazement to figure this freaky thing out . . . so i planned on posting my proud findings. . . but . . . you jerks already figured the damn thing out. . .i've been own3d . . . . lol, thanks for wasting 20mins of my life. . .ass . . hehe

Back