this is what happens when a cop forgets to search before Q & A

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:lmao:

LMMFAO!!!!!

awesome post phyregod

its ll so much clearer now that i know the background to the story

Seems pretty common sense to say that the man is responsible for his own death and that the cop is responsible for not preventing it through a proper search.

I agree with that, I just liked the post. :ph34r: :D

But wtf did he use a .22?
that wasn't close to a .22. that looked like a .40 or something. it had a weird clap sound because it was in a small area.

i think it's awkward the cop or whoever didn't do anything but cuss a few times.

what could he do???

call over the intercom "clean up in booking room 3" ???

the guy was dead before his head hit the wall

You guys are missing it entirely. All that man wanted was a piece of betty crocker confetti cake. So his wife ran to the store and picked up some cake mix, brought it home, and whipped it up. But, betty crocker accidentally added green sprinkles to this confetti cake, so when it came out of the oven it was tinted green. Now, no self respecting man would eat green tinted cake, so he stumbled his drunk ass down the street looking for a grocery store to get another box of cake. (His wife was pretty mad and wouldn't go again) So he walks for miles and miles without finding a single store, and ends up walking across the united states and clear up into canada. Clearly, the canadians wouldn't have this, so they loaded him up into a human cannon, and fired him back across the border, where he landed on the back of an ice cream truck in central kansas. The ice cream truck driver was like "WTF" and figured he had fallen out of a plane or something, and rushed him to the nearest hospital. Well, homeboy was fine, refused care and left. So they called the police. An officer showed up and found him stumbling down the street and decided to question the man. He tells the officer that he is from El Paso and how he accidentally walked into canada and the ensuing cannon ride.. The officer decides this man is mentally unstable and picks him up, gives him a ride to the station. While waiting for the shrink to arrive he got the man some water and asked if he was hungry. Of course he was after a walk like that! So the officer told him about this wonderful cake that his wife had brought up to the station for his fellow officers. It was good cake, but tinted an odd green for some reason. This is what inspires the man to blow his own head off.

The blood is clearly on betty crocker's hands.
+1 ...lmfao!

Back