This is what happens when Sabrina doesnt cook for me

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
briecook.JPG

braces, toothbrush, razor.....mmmkay

so what does happen when she doesnt cook for you? You act like a retard and take pictures of yourself???

learn how to cook dude. its well worth it. like tonight i had a teryaki chicken and rice stir fry. i loved that i worked as a cook for 2 1/2 years. job sucked but im benefiting now.

I made beef and broccoli tonight. WOOT. good shit.

anywho.

Everyone needs to stop picking on on him, he can't help it if he drives a messabullshit mirage. =)

for the record, i can cook :)

its just easier to have it prepared for you after 9 hours at the office, and 1.5 hours on the road :)

jeffie: i like antiquated cars and bikes :p

last night i made some pasta nice and quick as i play pool on monday nights after work.

after pool, i came home and made my lunch for the day--
took the left over pasta, made a sundried tomato dressing with fresh dreied tomatoes, EVOO, a hint of balsamic, some parmesean cheese, spanish olives, and some pepercorn ham. along with a banana and a nutrigrain bar, thats my lunch :)

Quoted post[/post]]
last night i made some pasta nice and quick as i play pool on monday nights after work.

took the left over pasta, made a sundried tomato dressing with fresh dreied tomatoes, EVOO, a hint of balsamic, some parmesean cheese, spanish olives, and some pepercorn ham. along with a banana and a nutrigrain bar, thats my lunch :)

The where is the part of the day when you ship out del sol parts? j/k

Quoted post[/post]]

nice, i love cooking. im just a little more limited on ingredients then you. today i had the same thing as last night, only in a spicy thai sauce. basically i cooked chicken, rice, and stir fry veggies the other day. now i just take how much i want and cook it up with whatever sauce im feeling.

Back