This is why Hondas design has gone to hell.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phyregod

!!YTINASNI
Introducing the Honda WOW. as in Bow Wow. as in dog. Seriously. :confused:
A vehicle built for dog owners. What a gigantic waste of fucking time.

honda.wow.500.jpg

honda.wow.side.500.jpg

honda.wow.dogs.500.jpg

A minivan called WOW? This would have to be one of the most outrageous concepts at this year's Tokyo show. A minivan catering to dogs?! The WOW Concept is the world's first concept vehicle to offer motorists safe and comfortable places to store their canine critters. Perhaps they should have called it the BOW WOW. The WOW, or Wonderful Open-hearted Wagon, has been designed with two specific dog cocoon sections, one for small-sized mutts in the left dashboard, and another for larger dogs in between the first and second rows of seats. And yes, Honda is serious about this car when it says that nearly one in five households in Japan owns a dog, and canine ownership is rising steadily at 23 percent annually. With sliding doors and a narrow B-pillar for easy access, the WOW is either a six-seater for humans, or a four-seater plus one or two mutts.

IN OTHER NEWS: Now this is actually good stuff..
Honda plans to gradually introduce its new SH-AWD system throughout its main models…including the Accord and Civic. The 4WD system distributes torque between front and rear wheels at percentages ranging from 70/30 to 30/70 while splitting power delivery between the left and right rear wheels from 100/0 to 0/100.

AWD civics, here we come!

Hahaha. That thing is hilarious.

It sucked to wave buhbye to Honda as they threw themselves off the cliff. It's a little more fun to laugh at them from up here, though. :laugh:

instead of catering to dogs, why don't they cater to people who like to fuck in their cars. just design the car to accomodate all types of sex postitions. maybe even put in one of those sex swings in it or something. i mean come on, i like dogs and everything, but that is such a shitty waste of time.

i always thought thats what the element was all about
plus its looks like a dog too

Quoted post[/post]]
instead of catering to dogs, why don't they cater to people who like to fuck in their cars. just design the car to accomodate all types of sex postitions. maybe even put in one of those sex swings in it or something. i mean come on, i like dogs and everything, but that is such a shitty waste of time.

I thought thats what Conversion Vans were. Honestly, why else would you need a seat that folds down into a queen sized bed in the back??

Back