this is why i colelct coins

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i cam't fathom paying that much for a coin but then again i collect comics and have spent a shit load on somthing that originally cost cents

People starve to death while someone pays 1,000,000 dollars on a piece of metal. Thats all I gotta say

It is not worth that much until someone buys it.... 0 bids as of this post.

i have tons of 2 dollar bills and odd coins that my gramma used to send me. i've also kept the old 20 dollar bill, as well as one of all the other currencies they revamped.... i'm sure they might be worth more than face value one day.

magic was the shit. i might still have the black rimmed 'black lotus' card. that thing cost me 45 bucks to get... wonder how much it's worth now.... not to mention my old GARBAGE PAIL KIDS cards.... hahahahahaha

If you can't appreciate the collecting itself, think about just the resale value. Buy that set for a million and resell it for more:

chaching.jpg

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 18 2004, 01:20 PM
if you played magic and have magic cards, you are a fucking dork. the end.
[post=404226]Quoted post[/post]​

Crap. I played it for a few months in high school. I never bought my own cards though... I always used other peoples cards. Does that help my case any?

Originally posted by DarkHand+Oct 18 2004, 02:21 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Oct 18 2004, 01:20 PM
if you played magic and have magic cards, you are a fucking dork.  the end.

Crap. I played it for a few months in high school. I never bought my own cards though... I always used other peoples cards. Does that help my case any?
[post=404227]Quoted post[/post]​

no.

yes i played. yes i had some cards. i don't now. shush b. i'm a dork, and i know it, and i wear it proud. but being a whale penis is so much better than having a small weiner any day. :p

Originally posted by DarkHand@Oct 18 2004, 02:03 PM
If you can't appreciate the collecting itself, think about just the resale value. Buy that set for a million and resell it for more:
[post=404219]Quoted post[/post]​

in this case: 0 Bids.

ebay is a horrible place to sell shit of that calibler.

if you have a collection that valuable, and you want to off it, you hold your OWN auction that folks fly out to bid on.

seriously.

ya ebay is not the place for a 1000000 dollar auction you notify coin collecters and like b said have anuction via phones and onsite biding

6 bucks for a 2 dollar bill?

B how many do you want? I will give you 100 2 dollar bills for 6 dollars each.

let me know when

and if you want I can get more

Originally posted by DarkHand+Oct 18 2004, 02:21 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Oct 18 2004, 01:20 PM
if you played magic and have magic cards, you are a fucking dork. the end.

[post=404227]Quoted post[/post]​

Months in highschool? I played for a couple weeks in 5th grade then just sold the cards to dumb kids. I remember in 4th grade i sold a kid a charizard for 50 bucks.... I ruled

Originally posted by Black Widow g2@Oct 18 2004, 12:45 PM
i might still have the black rimmed 'black lotus' card. that thing cost me 45 bucks to get... wonder how much it's worth now....

That Black lotus card is worth several hundred dollars even today. It was over $1000 at one point.

Back