This is why im getting sick of the honda game

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cashizslick

!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!
http://hstuners.com/forums/showthread.php?...e=&pagenumber=4

I dont know if any of you have been feelin like this lately, but i have really been thinking that honda owners like those posting in that thread on another form ruin the scene for those of us who actually know something.

I hate hearing that my car should be a mid 14 sec monster with the mods it has . . . . total b/s - this is why honda owners have a shitty reputation as a group.

i just feel like i need to vent. (read my posts and youll see what im talkin about).

It seems that more and more uneducated honda owners shoot their mouths off about things they have no idea about. This gives us a bad rap.

He's a fucktard. Challenge 'em to a race for his car and take home yer trophy.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 7 2004, 12:16 PM
you should stop going to that site.

you will find i USED to be a member there.....
[post=386965]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah i saw that - i have been there for a while . . . . . waste of time i guess

theres only so much you can do.

ther folk there just simply don't give 1/4 of a shit about learning anything. so i gave up.

its like trying to teach english to a fuck who doesn't want to ever learn it but live in the USA.

trash.

lol, i was about to reply with "well just look at the name of the site and that should tell you something"

i thought it was h stuners.com before i saw at the top of my browser and saw hs tuners, lol.

Originally posted by Sabz5150+Sep 7 2004, 12:18 PM-->
He's a fucktard. Challenge 'em to a race for his car and take home yer trophy.
[post=386967]Quoted post[/post]​

I think he said he posts here too - if thats so, the typing from "Rush B18" @ HStunerz matches the same typing from "Rush3969" @ Hondaswap.

check it out.

Originally posted by rush3969@Sep 6 2004, 09:28 PM
I know this is a stupid question and most of you might be like well thats for kids but its not does anyone in here play RTCW RETURN TO CASTLE OF WOLFENSTIEN that damn game is the best
[post=386753]Quoted post[/post]​

rushb18@HSTUNERS

No i am not making this up, all that is done is I/H/E running on stock tires with no hook up. That would be why i told you to have your car tuned right or checked out.. I know that your car will run a 14 for a fact cause i've seen it done plenty.. linguistic skillz no one really gives a shit, is that all you know to do you dont know shit about cars so u bring ppls typing skills up who really gives a shit.. I have also seen a 89 rex si stripped with I/E running 15 flat you post up and ask ppl on hondaswap what times there doing in a rex with b18 you'll see..You have to be the dumbest fucker to know anything about cars..
[post=386753]Quoted post[/post]​

all i gotta say is lol

Originally posted by Blanco@Sep 7 2004, 12:23 PM
I can say one thing after only reading the first page, so far. You take it way too seriously.
[post=386973]Quoted post[/post]​

Maybe ur right - a few of us at that site try to post stuff that will actually help the place, maybe thats why.

THis is the reason why i hate being a honda tuner.

Ok, i like my car for what it is but i REALIZE its a 1.6l honda . . . not a 302 v8.

Some kids now just dont realize it . . . . they think that a motor swap and a few boltonz gives you a 10sec car, they just dont realize modding a honda is very expensive and wont yeild the results the same $$$$ would on a V8 or Turbo 6cyl

:werd:

Hondas are NOT performance cars (as a general rule). Most kids watch F&F and get into the mentality that a motor swap (sometimes not even that), an ebay intake, and a cheapass mufflershop exhaust will get them into the 14s... :lol: Gets me every time.

Most people also don't realize that Hondas are one of the most expensive cars to make power with.

i don't even feel like i need to waste my time adding to that thread-

but the lack of knowledge over there reminds of a mustang website i was at recently- right rev?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back