This is why social programs don't work.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You could have chain gangs if the person signed up for it voluntarily and for a reduced sentence.

bahahahahahahaha

you think some gang banger would rather work than sit in prison? rofl

they're fucking worthless criminal for a reason. they don't want to work.

You could have chain gangs if the person signed up for it voluntarily and for a reduced sentence.
Some prisons in Cali offer that. Or so Ive seen on "Locked Up" and various other tv programs. Others can get jobs as carpenters/fabricators/whatever trade they can afford to offer. IIRC it was one 8hr work day/1 day off sentence.

Why sit in prison when you can sit at home and sell drugs?

I dont believe anybody likes prison.

because they like working a lot less. hence why they are criminals and not upstanding, contributing member of society.

oh wait, they are products of their environment. /sarcasm

oh wait, they are products of their environment. /sarcasm

some of them actually are, because their "parents" are criminals as well. by the time they figure out right from wrong, its too late.

some of them actually are, because their "parents" are criminals as well. by the time they figure out right from wrong, its too late.

I've said this before but ill say it again. Donald trump and 50 cent were from the same neighborhood and were born in the same hospital. It's internal. Motivation, work ethic, and ingenuity.

if you want out of your current situation/lifestyle, you will find a way.
period.
if you think its too hard, then obviously, you didnt want out as bad as you thought.

a product of the environment only goes so far.

Becuase theere's a safe-fall, it's not a big deal if you fail or don't try. You will still get to eat.

No motivation.

But, you can only starve them for a day or two before a life of crime becomes the way to eat. So its either give them welfare and food stamps, or have all your shit stolen and broken into constantly. either way, you pay for it.

The ONLY fix is to either
A- kill them all
B- stop them from breeding
C- change their outlook on life

C isn't going to happen.
I propose plan B.

tied tubes and vasectomy at birth.

since no one will get knocked up, no need for rubbers (like they use 'em anyway) and everyone will die of aids/etc, thereby implementing B will induce A.

And i'm not just talking about the hood. I propose a national sterlization campaign on new births.

If you want to have kids, a doctor must approve of and perform the reversal surgeries to a loving couple.

Within 1 generation, it
fixes crime
fixes population control
fixes everything relating to over use of resources
fixes the wrong groups of people having kids promoting to the suck of the US

there is NOTHING wrong with it. It is not immoral.

and it will never pass.

Last edited:
so instead of fantasizing about ideas that wont pass and are pretty much unconstitutional, why dont we come up with some feasible options that we could all propose to our representatives? we have quite a few states on this board, im sure we could get something in the motion if everybody was motivated enough.

How do you change the mentality of ghetto life?

you can't.

it will either evolve on its own in time, or it will continue to be the leech of society.

we dont need to change ghetto mentality, we need to change the average mentality about the ghetto/poor lifestyles.

everybody complains that nobody does anything about the welfare leeches driving nice cars, etc, but nobody wants to make the first move to stop it.

why dont we? we should come up with legitimate ideas and proposals to ween the country off of these systems. you cant just strip it away all at once, then you have already predicted the result. a proper plan to slowly get rid of the waste needs to be put together, proposed and then out into place in steps to slowly put a stop on this crap.

How can you stop it? legalize drugs. Bam, drug war is done, crack at CVS is cheaper and FDA approved. ghetto superstar loses his job, his escalade, and 24's.

again, it will never happen.

bahahahahahahaha

you think some gang banger would rather work than sit in prison? rofl

they're fucking worthless criminal for a reason. they don't want to work.

I never said gang banger specifically. I sure as shit know my non violent offender father in law would have traded hardwork for days off his sentence. Most of the problem is our prisons are mostly comprised of non violent offenders and illegals.

i dont care what you say, some face circumstances that are flat out overwhelming. how the fuck are you supposed to be able to differ at the age of 9 or younger between right and wrong? youre more concerned with having fun at that age. if you are raised to be a piece of shit, you will likely be a piece of shit. im not disagreeing with you guys, just saying that the instance of trump and 50 cent is a rarity.

i agree that something needs to be done. i think invisibledemon is on the right track. completely take away welfare, foodstamps, etc at once and there will be an upheval. gradually take it away, and you'll only get a small amount of griping that will dissipate over time.

first thing to reform is what you can buy on foodstamps. youre not supposed to be able to buy fountain drinks with it, but people do. and im aware this isnt the only case, but itd be a start

ex: my dad works for pepsi. he told me about his visit to some mom n pop convenience store the other day. we sell this stuff called polar ice there, its basically a pop slurpee. well, this asian lady runs the joint. she tells my dad: "if they pay with food stamps, i tell them leave the straw out when you buy"
when my dad asked why she does that, she said this:
"the state food stamp people come in here and tell me that!"

thats flat out fucking wrong. if you are rightfully receiving foodstamps/ebt/wic/whatever, the only thing you need to be buying is the basics. milk, bread, veggies, fruit,etc. people can also buy those 13.7 ounce starbucks frappuccino drinks on there too. wtf?

How can you stop it? legalize drugs. Bam, drug war is done, crack at CVS is cheaper and FDA approved. ghetto superstar loses his job, his escalade, and 24's.

Well, even if crack were made legal I seriously doubt that you'd see it at CVS. Even though I am for complete legalization of all drugs, I realize that you will never be able to go to a pharmacy and buy a bag of coke. Best we can hope for is decriminalization of production, sale, and possession or hard drugs. I think if it were decriminalized we'd see a huge drop in things like crack and meth because there would really be no need for them. Both of those drugs existence is owed directly to prohibition (well real meth doesn't, but crank and other dirty versions do).

We definitely need to get back to a point where police are going after real criminals, murder, rape, arson, robbery, instead of padding their stats with potheads, and crack addicts.

the problem being discussed here though is the spiral of dependence of government. It is a self perpetuating cycle, and I believe it was instituted on purpose to be such. The government under the guise of helping the poor centralized them in ghettos, and then pumped the ghettos full of drugs and alcohol. By crowding people together it makes for an imbalance in work, there for even further perpetuating the cycle of dependence.

Last edited:

I've been saying it for years. Wasting your life away sucking the glass cock doesn't affect me in the slightest. You want to do it? Go ahead. Do 10 grams of coke and kill yourself. I don't care. But when you break into my house to feed that habit, then it becomes an issue with burglary. The fact that you did it for more crack/coke shouldn't even be an issue.

I hate the term "social responsibility". We have the responsibility to help the less fortunate. Fuck that. They have the ability to help themselves. No one in this country is denied an education. I don't want to hear the excuses.

I hate the term "social responsibility". We have the responsibility to help the less fortunate. Fuck that. They have the ability to help themselves. No one in this country is denied an education. I don't want to hear the excuses.

Them breaking into your house is helping themselves ...to yo shit.

We need a nationwide ad campaign to convince people that being lazy, and having no respect for your country, your fellow man, or yourself is no way to live. We need to make America take a long hard look in the mirror. We need to show people that it's a good thing to be responsible and have pride in working hard. And, show that people who don't do that are lesser beings.

Back