This is why social programs don't work.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Throw a kid in the mix.... and you'll find yourself needing more money i bet.

Which goes back to my national neutering campaign :X

and you are 100% correct on that mark.

if my wife came to me and told me she was pregnant, i would be getting another job. quick.
either another to supplement my current one, or i would get a different job to replace my current.

no matter what, i would make the extra money needed and secure benefits for health coverage.

im in a position right now that i wouldnt mind another job, but i dont absolutely need one, so i can pass up jobs that i dont really want.
i can be selective, i make enough to cover what needs to be covered, and if needed, i could find another job.
easy.
it may not be a job that i would like, but it would be a job. im not too good for a job if i need money. i'll flip burgers, or follow horses and clean up shit. i dont care, i'll do what needs to be done to put money in my pocket.

and that state of mind is exactly why you are not on state assistance.

i know this.

i call it pride, and dignity, and the desire to work for what i want and need.

its an american thing, something most "americans" know nothing about.

"The wasteful program created by this law subjects Floridians who are impacted by the economic downturn, as well as their families, to a humiliating search of their urine and body fluids without cause or even suspicion of drug abuse," said Howard Simon, executive director of the ACLU of Florida.
Humiliating search of urine? You piss in a effin cup! Ive done it numerous times and the only trouble I have with it is making myself piss on command. Or holding it in for the test when Ive downed gallons of water trying to make sure that I could.

If you are in need of cash, and CAN pass the test, you would'nt give a shit either.

Oh, and its not wasteful since the testee (lol) has to pay for it.

hm... so would it be unconstitutional to have to take one to get a job?

i just dont understand people.

watch out drinking gallons of water, that can dilute your piss and it gives you wtf results
like wtf is he doing drinking so much water to flush his system type thing

I thought about it, and always informed/asked the testers and they said it was ok and that they could tell somehow. I don't have to worry either way. But I figure its best to put it out there up front.

That's awesome. It's not even like a come back in two weeks and pass if you fail kind of thing either. SOL for a year or three.

:thumbsup: for a step in the right direction for one state. it might not be much but its a start!
Humiliating search of urine? You piss in a effin cup! Ive done it numerous times and the only trouble I have with it is making myself piss on command. Or holding it in for the test when Ive downed gallons of water trying to make sure that I could.

If you are in need of cash, and CAN pass the test, you would'nt give a shit either.

Oh, and its not wasteful since the testee (lol) has to pay for it.

ive been required to take one for every job ive ever had. theres no fucking reason to be humiliated, this dickbag is just looking for any reason to complain

Fuck it if you want assistance then piss in a cup. Just like if you want a job that requires it, piss in the cup. If you can afford a drug habit you can afford to get your own housing or food.

^:werd:
and i hope they continue to test, hopefully its not just a one time test.
while that would weed out some, they all have their ways of getting around it

Fuck it if you want assistance then piss in a cup. Just like if you want a job that requires it, piss in the cup. If you can afford a drug habit you can afford to get your own housing or food.
Agreed 110%

i cant rep the man, someone rep him
Got him. Good to see someone not only not expecting it, but not actually wanting it in the first place.

I just found out a chick at work gets welfare, food stamps, free day care, and other handouts. She has one kid (who's a shit dick), and she just got back from fucking Jamaica.

Back