This just in...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Just forget about girls, get yourself busy with work and some hobbies. next thing you know you'll run into some chicks.

so not true. lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
:withstupid:

I tried that once, you know what happened? I became a workaholic and a hermit....

Workaholic + Hermit = MONEY!!!!!!!!! lots of it!!!!!

Girls + anything = less money. =`(

being single is mint. Being single for a long time sucks. If only you could just switch bitches once every two months or so......

holy piss moan and complain batman.

"shit or get off the pot."

You meet two types of girls in bars: Barflies and fucking whores.
You meet two types of girls in bookstores: Not even single and fuckin snotty
You meet two kinds of girls in the line at checkouts: cheaters and whores
You meet two kinds of women in diners / restaurants: Partiers or daddy's girls
You meet two kinds of women online: Men or completely fucking insane
You meet two kinds of women on dating sites: Nerd Auteur women who can run circles around you in just about anything or completely horrendously and criminally stupid ones.

And the criminally stupid ones say shit like "omg" and "lol" in a sentence like it's fucking period.

The choice is obvious dude.

i have girls at work that are interested all the time i have to beat off, why not get some chicks from work?

if you're not in some dead end job i would strongly advise NOT fishing from the company pier...

well sitting at home strokin off every night hoping someone bites on match.com is a lot shittier than a possible problem at work with a crazy co worker. atleast if the work problem happened you could deny it ever happened and claim she was crazy, still got a piece in the process.

website dating is scary as hell.

i have girls at work that are interested all the time i have to beat off, why not get some chicks from work?

well sitting at home strokin off every night hoping someone bites on match.com is a lot shittier than a possible problem at work with a crazy co worker. atleast if the work problem happened you could deny it ever happened and claim she was crazy, still got a piece in the process.

website dating is scary as hell.

one in the same aren't they?
lol

my gf of 5 yrs is actually my good friends older sister lol.

Back