This just in...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
if you're not in some dead end job i would strongly advise NOT fishing from the company pier...

I dunno, I'm a manager, and I have fucked some "non management employees" to say the least. As long as you are both mature about it, and know exactly what it is--friends with benefits--then all is well. At least in my experiences.

my life sucks worse than yours so cheer up...

I "was" engaged until friday. My girls bday was friday, i take her out to a 150 dollar dinner. Nice sit down job. She goes to the bar afterwards. Comes home and gives me back the ring at 2am when i am sleeping. I wake up the next day thinking she was just drunk. NO... she broke up with me after 2+ years because she isnt sure she wants to be with me anymore. Either she is fucking some other guy or she is tired of me. But i am not single, we elected to work it out, but still seems tainted.

Quoted post[/post]]

I "was" engaged until friday. My girls bday was friday, i take her out to a 150 dollar dinner. Nice sit down job. She goes to the bar afterwards. Comes home and gives me back the ring at 2am when i am sleeping. I wake up the next day thinking she was just drunk. NO... she broke up with me after 2+ years because she isnt sure she wants to be with me anymore. Either she is fucking some other guy or she is tired of me. But i am not single, we elected to work it out, but still seems tainted.

There is another guy. She is back together with you so she can evaluate which man has more to offer / is easier to control. If you win, you'll know it was you. This is called a Golden Parachute, and everyone does it. Very very very very very rarely do people break up to be alone. They wait until they have a cushy place to land.

And everyone says "No, that's not the case" which is funny, because no one admits that's the case until it's too late. Fucked up shit happens at 2 years, that's not a long time. I had it happen to me at 12 years, so nothing is out of the realm of possibility.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

There is another guy. She is back together with you so she can evaluate which man has more to offer / is easier to control. If you win, you'll know it was you. This is called a Golden Parachute, and everyone does it. Very very very very very rarely do people break up to be alone. They wait until they have a cushy place to land.

And everyone says "No, that's not the case" which is funny, because no one admits that's the case until it's too late. Fucked up shit happens at 2 years, that's not a long time. I had it happen to me at 12 years, so nothing is out of the realm of possibility.
i think its just mostly girls that don't break up to be single. us guys are usually idiots about it and break up with a girl to supposedly go out and have fun, then don't thinkbout the other shit, like if you don't score some ass at the clubs/bars. then we go back crying to the girl and all that shit, then there it is, they got all the damn power and it was all handed to them. atleast thats the way i've seen it happen many times.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

i think its just mostly girls that don't break up to be single. us guys are usually idiots about it and break up with a girl to supposedly go out and have fun, then don't thinkbout the other shit, like if you don't score some ass at the clubs/bars. then we go back crying to the girl and all that shit, then there it is, they got all the damn power and it was all handed to them. atleast thats the way i've seen it happen many times.
I think Cel has some good advice, but I also think he has a slightly slainted view of woman. But in this aspect he's right. No one breaks up to be alone.

And just for the record, I have never and will never crawl/cry/go back to an old girl. If you broke up it was for a reason and it will come up again.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

I think Cel has some good advice, but I also think he has a slightly slainted view of woman. But in this aspect he's right. No one breaks up to be alone.

And just for the record, I have never and will never crawl/cry/go back to an old girl. If you broke up it was for a reason and it will come up again.
ehh, i'll admit that i went back once. then i realized that no fuckin girl is worth me going back after i obviosly left for a reason.

see my thread about my engagement for details on how my love life is :) i dont feel like typing it again.

I have "slainted" (Tainted? Slanted ? Askew?) views of people. They are generally no more sophisticated nor intelligent than the monkeys that they, we, have come from. When we dropped out of the trees, we seemed to have hit our heads, because we also forgot how to respect others and be considerate of those around us. Even when we think we are.

-> s

Back