This Kid Has some Photo Skills

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by ilikepie@Sep 16 2005, 08:14 AM
Some pics are really good. but theres a lot that arent that good. I say its more the camera that the kid imo
[post=555443]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: These pics arent really that good at all IMO. I really don't see any skill

Originally posted by jdmeg6+Sep 16 2005, 11:56 AM-->
@Sep 16 2005, 08:14 AM
Some pics are really good.  but theres a lot that arent that good.  I say its more the camera that the kid imo
[post=555443]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: These pics arent really that good at all IMO. I really don't see any skill
[post=555468]Quoted post[/post]​

thats what im sayin no homo. its a figure of speach to show you i dont see the need to jump on his nuts over something everyone here could prob do with a nice camera. so fuck all you flamin bastards that continue to think about what i said cuz obviously your the ones not wakin up with a bitch by urside. fag

Corey this kid def. has skills I really like alot of those shots I try to take pics of my car and they come out looking like POOP. Give him props for us mang :p
By the way is he using a film camera or a digital I am pretty sure it's a film one just checking.

Originally posted by PhyRe@Sep 16 2005, 12:08 PM
thats what im sayin no homo. its a figure of speach to show you i dont see the need to jump on his nuts over something everyone here could prob do with a nice camera. so fuck all you flamin bastards that continue to think about what i said cuz obviously your the ones not wakin up with a bitch by urside. fag
[post=555479]Quoted post[/post]​

Do me a favor.

After reading this I determined one thing..

Can you straighten out your bill on your hat.. Its looks stupid when you tilt it that way.

He's got his hat set to "Stupid". a few clicks away from "Looter"

I think this whole forum needs to kumbaha into a big fuckin circle and pass out about 30 pounds of weed.

And I don't like weed, but damn, something has to calm you people down.

Maybe I've just been recieving more death threats than usual, but I welcome anyone on here to out-do this kid for a car photo.

That's it ! Challenge !

Artistic car photo !

The immaturity of this guy is incredible. I think it takes a certain taste and technique to capture photos like that. Good job

Originally posted by CarAudiophile+Sep 16 2005, 03:43 PM-->
@Sep 16 2005, 12:08 PM
[post=555479]Quoted post[/post]​

Do me a favor.

After reading this I determined one thing..

Can you straighten out your bill on your hat.. Its looks stupid when you tilt it that way.
[post=555641]Quoted post[/post]​

Hold up, are you assuming this whack job is Black because he cant type? Can you me a favor? cut your hair, put on some looser pants and take off those DC's? It looks stupid when you impersonate skaters. :fuckyou:

wanna sterotype somebody :asshat:

Whats with this phyre kid, every one of his posts mention somthing about nuts. :gayflag:

Probably some wigger kid who wishes he was emeinem.

The pics look tight to me, he's got a nice camera.

Are you assuming that because he made a comment about what angle his hat is sitting that he is assuming he is black?

Way to connect the dots, fuckass.

Originally posted by dohch22a4@Sep 16 2005, 07:07 PM
Are you assuming that because he made a comment about what angle his hat is sitting that he is assuming he is black?

Way to connect the dots, fuckass.
[post=555722]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, who the hell else wears hats at an angle? In all actuality, that was directed to CarAudiophile so why the fuck are you sayin shit? You didn't post it so you dont have any fuckin clue in what he meant. Let him say what he meant and shut the hell up, unless you can read minds or do some other Miss Cleo shit. Fuckin loser.

My god..

Kids do we need to seperate you?.

And no I didn't figure he was black.. Just by reading all the cuz's I figured his hat is titled. But seriously enough of the internet hardasses in this thread. Kid can take some good pictures. Yes Camera has alot to do with that but he is still the one behind it.

Kind of the same thing when you see a dipshit with all the right parts on his car making big power and running Mid 14's. It takes someone with the know how to run the machine.

And who wears there hat at a angle?. My god we must live in a different part of the world. When I was helping manage a Car Audio Store we saw at least 2-3 a day. Some skinny looking Opie Motherfucker wearing his all goofy with his 265lb chick by his side wanting beats for his 86 Monte Carlo.

Originally posted by CarAudiophile@Sep 17 2005, 06:04 AM
My god..

And no I didn't figure he was black.. Just by reading all the cuz's I figured his hat is titled. But seriously enough of the internet hardasses in this thread. Kid can take some good pictures. Yes Camera has alot to do with that but he is still the one behind it.

Kind of the same thing when you see a dipshit with all the right parts on his car making big power and running Mid 14's. It takes someone with the know how to run the machine.

And who wears there hat at a angle?. My god we must live in a different part of the world. When I was helping manage a Car Audio Store we saw at least 2-3 a day. Some skinny looking Opie Motherfucker wearing his all goofy with his 265lb chick by his side wanting beats for his 86 Monte Carlo.
[post=555838]Quoted post[/post]​

LOL i can picture that all too well.

I LOVE INTERNET THUGS!!

seriously, i see people at my school everyday with their hats tilted, its not just a black thing, but it is stupid. One kid wheres his hat ALLLLL the way to the side, like fresh prince style, what a fucking loser.

but yes, those are some pretty nice pictures. And if youre new, i wouldnt go callin out members, cuz we pretty much know eachother here and dont really listen to those stupid comments...they go no where here.

Originally posted by blackice90HB@Sep 16 2005, 06:23 PM

[post=555673]Quoted post[/post]​

ha farthest from the truth. he is the worst thing to happen to mainsteam music since there was a mainstream. but its funny how you guys react to homosexual coments. i think ill start a new thread to post up pics of the chicks ur with and well see how many people that talked shit here post up.

Originally posted by CarAudiophile@Sep 17 2005, 07:04 AM
My god..

[post=555838]Quoted post[/post]​

OK, cool. I just watched crash a few days ago, so I'm still in defensive mode whenever I hear a comment like that. My bad for reacting like that.
I meant who else besides Black people wear their hats at an angle or sideways or whatever. Well, wiggers do but that goes without saying.

One kid wheres his hat ALLLLL the way to the side, like fresh prince style, what a fucking loser

Yes, thats hilarious, probably trying to copy T.I. or something.

Originally posted by PhyRe+Sep 17 2005, 11:48 AM-->
blackice90HB
@Sep 16 2005, 06:23 PM

[post=555673]Quoted post[/post]​

ha farthest from the truth. he is the worst thing to happen to mainsteam music since there was a mainstream. but its funny how you guys react to homosexual coments. i think ill start a new thread to post up pics of the chicks ur with and well see how many people that talked shit here post up.
[post=555900]Quoted post[/post]​

Ay, hold up now, my girl decent, why do you feel the need to brag about some girl w/ every post?

Emeinem is actually pretty raw as a rapper, not his fault so many kids copy him.

Originally posted by PhyRe@Sep 17 2005, 12:48 PM
i think ill start a new thread to post up pics of the chicks ur with and well see how many people that talked shit here post up.
[post=555900]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah go ahead and post the chicks you are with.. However us other guys will enjoy are girls that don't have the last name .jpg or are cousins with the .gifs.

Back