this kid is "hard" vtec b16a jdm crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

syphonz420

ok...so this kid says he's all hard...a guy i kno gets in a convo with him online and he starts saying he'll beat my friends ass and shit if he talks to his girl anymore blah blah etc...so when my friend challenges him to a fite he says he wont fite cuz he's too "hard" cuz he's been to juvi...he said he'll get his boys to fite for him...

so for all u real men who dont like pussies IM this kid SeADoORaCeR69 and tell him what kind of a pussy you think he is...it can be any kind of pussy....fag pussy...wimpy pussy....just make up somethin good and put some hair on this kids chest...

and yes...i just love to fuck with people... :fuckyou2:

ummmm yeah

first :newbie:

next grow the fuck up

then :newbie:

then get a motherfucking life

then :newbie:

then maybe try to finish 8th grade you fuck

:bo: Personaly i think :usuck: and i think your friend does to! I also think your gay along with your other friend, you two should move to san francisco and be gay lovers and live long gay lifes.....becuase you are so gay. Why you two are so gay i do not know, but i m sure ti had something to do with that time your uncle tickld your balls but whos knows for sure. all in all my point is this is a honda web site granted this is genral forum area i think i can safely speak for every one when i say you shouldint bring your "the gay and the curious" type problems here, this is a no drama web site with the acception of B :ph34r: and his celibacy problemos but i think that he has a firm grip now and is doing ok ;) :D but any ways back to my point if your gay and you have drama bitch fights and try and bring them here you just get laughed at.

By the way its "Fight" ;)

fuck man i was first in line guess you beat me to the post button

one on one fuck that 3 on one no duals................. got rice bitch got rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back