This kid sure did land his bike wrong

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
*MAJOR WORK WARNING* for any people who don't like stuff like blood or bad words.

Revver : Bike Accident

again major work warning.

if you bitch about me not posting enough warnings you need to ban yourselfs.

again if you're a pansey don't watch.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol....i totall missed the part that said MAJOR WORK WARNING....im glad im the only one here. HOLY SHIT. HE GOT TOW UP.

Hahahahahaha........................thats some funny shit. He should have gone faster maybe he would have cleared the river.​

I was just reading all the shit I missed from this weekend before going to sleep and caught this. Worst bedtime reading EVER! lol, he's all like DAYUM!

Why was he not screaming in pain having his leg splayed open in that dirty friggin water?

Now I know why I never tried shit like that.

ehh, a lot of times you don't feel shit.

i remember back in the day, i was up at mt. snow doing a downhill mtn bike club ride... and some dude took a digger, got up, went to get back on the bike, only to realze that he couldn't grab the handel bar with his rleft hand, because his wrist had completely snapped backwards and was just dangling there. He didn't even notice until he realized he couldn't grab the bar with it. then he started freaking out. lol
adreneline y0

yea i about cut my finger off on a lathe when a tool broke and came at me. I didnt realy feal the pain of it till about 20min later but when it started to hurd boy did i know that it was going to leave a mark last crank pulley i ever make for some one for free

a little bit of adrenaline and shock goes a long way
when i got into my accident from what i was told i was trying to get up and trying to take my helmet off...
(just a refresher... for those who dont know or dont remember... class 3 compound tib fib fracture right leg, 18 inch laceration to the right thigh, 12 inch laseration and dislocation of left kneecap, few broken ribs collapsed right lung, broken left arm, broken nose, right cheek and eyesocket broken, fractured C1 and C2 vertebrea)
so needless to say there was no way in hell i was getting up and if i was to take my helmet off who the fuck knows what kind of spinal cord damage could have been caused
luckily a doctor was driving by at the time and stabilized me untill the ambulance showed up
i say "from what i was told" because i dont remember 3 days before or 2 weeks after the accident... shock is an interesting thing

Back