This kid sure did land his bike wrong

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I had a nightmare about that movie. Now I have bicyclephobia. Thanks Jeffie.

ehh, a lot of times you don't feel shit.

i remember back in the day, i was up at mt. snow doing a downhill mtn bike club ride... and some dude took a digger, got up, went to get back on the bike, only to realze that he couldn't grab the handel bar with his rleft hand, because his wrist had completely snapped backwards and was just dangling there. He didn't even notice until he realized he couldn't grab the bar with it. then he started freaking out. lol
adreneline y0

woah, your a fellow dh'er?

coming from someone who has a guy with a finger thru his eye for an avatar.

=)

That was to me trying to bug my fiance. She hates it when people pick thier nose so I was looking for stupid pictures on google to show her and found that. I got yelled at hehe.

woah, your a fellow dh'er?

back in the day...

i did a couple sport-class NORBA races and a couple downhill events at snow and killington.

had (still have) a gt zaskar with a judy xc, go fast down hill bars, full xt...
expensive ass bike back in the day, but i probably put 20,000 miles on it from the time i was 14-17. fucking ride everywhere all day.

then, i got my license, stopped riding.....

back in the day...

i did a couple sport-class NORBA races and a couple downhill events at snow and killington.

had (still have) a gt zaskar with a judy xc, go fast down hill bars, full xt...
expensive ass bike back in the day, but i probably put 20,000 miles on it from the time i was 14-17. fucking ride everywhere all day.

then, i got my license, stopped riding.....

try picking it back up, i gave up on it for awhile, but 2 years ago i caught the bug again, the mountains you are used to are history, the bikes they're making now are silly, and so are the trails.

Back