So I finally got around to do the mount in the JGC, I ended up using a brick and a floor jack to git-r-done, took me a few hours, then a few hours of trying to figure out why it was throwing code 34, which is a cruise control code and putting me in limp mode. Anyway, the here's some pics of the old mount it literally fell into pieces when I got it out. New one is much better. I'm thinking of doing the passenger and trans mounts just for the hell of it. I finally sourced the culprit to the CEL. I must have knocked a vacuum hose lose when I was swapping the mount. It took me longer to figure out that problem then the actual labor of doing the mount. And that's that. I'm loving my $850 Jeep even more now.