this movie is going to kick ass

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Meh, other than the fact that I don't like Jennifer Garner it seems ok. B)

i would but its not my choice. its the people that own the house. although i do thin i'm gonna splurge and buy it without telling them

:werd:

Comic book movies are getting better and better... plus the geek in me loves these things. Anyone want to buy some comic books? Mike needs money.

:)

looks almost as bad as daredevil. plus i hate jennifer garner as an actress, she isnt too good, or hot. lol comic book movies, to me, are getting worse and worse. xmen and xmen 2 was good, spiderman sucked, the hulk....SUCKED, daredevil sucked, punisher sucked....

Wow, looks horrible. It actually looks like they're actively trying to be worse than Daredevil was.

Couldn't they have gotten someone attractive to play the part? Then maybe I'd see it while drunk, or on Mute. Or both.

Ugh, Electra was a cool comic book character, but not cool enough to have her own movie. We need another Daredevil movie, but this time it should be made well. X-men 2 and Spiderman 2 were much better than their prequels. Hopefully there will not be another Punisher or Hulk movie, as they both sucked ass.

Looks like a hot movie.... :D

To bad I'm not a good movie person...I think the last movie I saw was "The last Samurai"....

Since then only the internet and ABC/PBS on the tube. :(

But after the move...in the new house...I will finally have CABLE..... :lol:

thank god people posted what it was aobut. i don't go to the movies much at all. i guess cause i don't wanna look like a loser going by myself lol

Originally posted by Trinity@Nov 10 2004, 11:43 PM
i guess cause i don't wanna look like a loser going by myself lol
[post=415157]Quoted post[/post]​

:(

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Nov 10 2004, 12:13 PM
looks almost as bad as daredevil. plus i hate jennifer garner as an actress, she isnt too good, or hot. lol comic book movies, to me, are getting worse and worse. xmen and xmen 2 was good, spiderman sucked, the hulk....SUCKED, daredevil sucked, punisher sucked....
[post=414726]Quoted post[/post]​

I agree. Don't really like her that much; pretty, but not hot. I hated almost all the comic book movies... Actually i hated all of them. Rather watch kill bill than this.

Back