This nut is a pain to get off..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL 100 posts for how to remove a nut.

this thread = FAIL... no 2 ways about it.

get that thing off!!

Dude a glass pipe meant for smoking mary jane is not what we meant.. :ph34r:
lol

Flip some weed, get some cash, get some tools. That's what I used to do when I needed money.

Wow. Why not? you should have a loose nut or a broken breaker bar. Not a tight nut and a good breaker bar. You aren't trying hard enough. Pry on that nut until one or the other gives.

Also, it sounds half crazy, but try tightening the nut as well, there has been a time or two I couldn't get them to budge backwards, but after breaking them forward they came right off.

Wow. Why not? you should have a loose nut or a broken breaker bar. Not a tight nut and a good breaker bar. You aren't trying hard enough. Pry on that nut until one or the other gives.

Also, it sounds half crazy, but try tightening the nut as well, there has been a time or two I couldn't get them to budge backwards, but after breaking them forward they came right off.

im probably gonna go at it again tomorrow..

dude i forgot about that one.. it will work i think, i hope. maybe this thread can finally DIE!!! :D

No fuckin joke. If one single nut was owning me Id feel like such a pussy that id be ashamed to post it on the intardnet.

Lmfao! Watch out Chaz its a trap?
bahhaaahaaa! dont drink the kool-aid! you might wake up with a hell of an ass ache! :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back