this one is for TPP

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civic15.8

s40afcc48a8793.jpg

s40afcc5dcd152.jpg

s40afcd37d94a2.jpg

s40afcd490ea72.jpg

plans: air bags, 4 link, suicide doors, 18's in the front and 20's in the back, intake, header, and exhaust. but that pretty much it. and after that a nice paint job but enjoy.

ooo i like that Taco man!! it will look sweet laid out with 18s up front and 20s out back. :thumbsup: you need ideas...lemme know!! OH!! do NOT buy from AIM Industries! they are the APC of air ride! gowith Air Ride Technologies. airride.com

thanks man i was wondering where to get the bags i was thinking fbimini but i heard they suck at customer service so but thanks man.

Why not just leave the damn thing stock and drive it? sounds like a great idea =)

P.S Auto Trucks suck

Originally posted by jeffie7@May 22 2004, 11:49 PM
Why not just leave the damn thing stock and drive it? sounds like a great idea =)

P.S Auto Trucks suck

Havok said it best 10 years ago

"Mini trucks suck" :p

Originally posted by jeffie7@May 22 2004, 11:49 PM

thats like telling people when they come on here "dont swap your motor" :lol:

Originally posted by civic15.8+May 23 2004, 12:31 AM-->
@May 22 2004, 11:49 PM

I can't stand when people take a civic lower it and put a intake and exhaust on it....

you're right about coming here and swapping engines

why don't you leave the truck stuck looking and either turbo the 4cly or swap a supra motor in there=)

now thats something I would not mind seeing

bottom line its a nice looking truck I would leave it stock and mod something else
but hey its yours not mine so do as you wish

Civic15.8 swap a tundra engine in it, that'd be cool, or even a 2JZ???

I have very similar plans with a dodge dakota my dad gave me...
in this order
318 swap w/T-56
Custom 2.5" exhuast, new cats, and flowmasters tips exit through roll pan
body drop and air ride tech air bag suspension w/4 link
shaved handles, rain gutters, emblems etc...
caddy eldarado tails (tall skinny ones)
Corbeau race seats in black
black pearl paint job...

Originally posted by jeffie7+May 23 2004, 12:34 AM-->
Originally posted by civic15.8@May 23 2004, 12:31 AM
jeffie7
@May 22 2004, 11:49 PM

I can't stand when people take a civic lower it and put a intake and exhaust on it....

you're right about coming here and swapping engines

why don't you leave the truck stuck looking and either turbo the 4cly or swap a supra motor in there=)

now thats something I would not mind seeing

bottom line its a nice looking truck I would leave it stock and mod something else
but hey its yours not mine so do as you wish

yea i understand where your coming from but i cant do anything to the motor besides the I/H/E Since my parents helped me pay for it they told me that is all i could do. ANd this is somethign i have been wanting to do for awhile and sorry but im doing it.

spodaB1 your plans sound good man. :thumbsup:

Originally posted by civic15.8@May 23 2004, 12:43 AM
spodaB1 your plans sound good man. :thumbsup:

Thanks... ill post pictures when i actually start it. The 318 is the very first to be done. a truck isnt a truck without osme power, IMO. Good luck on your truck

Originally posted by SpodaB1@May 22 2004, 10:37 PM
Civic15.8 swap a tundra engine in it, that'd be cool, or even a 2JZ???

I have very similar plans with a dodge dakota my dad gave me...
in this order
318 swap w/T-56
Custom 2.5" exhuast, new cats, and flowmasters tips exit through roll pan
body drop and air ride tech air bag suspension w/4 link
shaved handles, rain gutters, emblems etc...
caddy eldarado tails (tall skinny ones)
Corbeau race seats in black
black pearl paint job...

I have a similar idea for a truck, but, kinda the opposite way. I am going to prerunner a 91 tacoma and drop in a 7mgte?. The previous supra engine before the 2jz-gte motor made it into the supra. I a have seen that swap done before, they are sick. The tacoma v6's are weaksauce when it comes to speed. For hauling they are good, but if had to get a v6, it would be t100 dohc v6. Badass motor. Good luck with your mini-truck. All the ones around here are bean mobiles, and look like crap.

:werd: I hate those gay whisker they put on them, nasty-ass deep dish rims that stick out, gay banners of where they're from, stickers (the new one is having a family type sticker with alll their dumbass kids' names), gay body kits, wing, gay exhaust, and gaytezzas.

Those trucsk deserve better.

don't forget the requisite "Brown Pride" rear window decal in the old english lettering. If they truly had "Brown Pride", those letters would be in spanish.

Edit: That is a nice looking truck. Not exactly my cup of tea, but good looking nonetheless.

holdon the t100 motor is dohc? my dad has one a v6 t100 (3.5L right?) but it looks sohc because of the small valve cover.

Back