This one made me laugh, Craigslist.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LMAO! :bo: :bo:

never really says why he started shouting and got out of his car in the first place... damn yuppies...

it's prolly because he cut off the guy in the back.

I know I almost dismount my bike every morning to pull some asshole out of his car through his tailpipe.

i thought it was great, just kept looking forward until the light turned green, then grab and go. i wouldnt stop laughing if i saw that.

Vancouver is a tough area. Lots of brawling and such. I believe they recently passed an ordinance saying you get a flat rate ticket if your caught fighting in town.

sounds like he just told the story that has been on 2342356634 movies

Actually, I remember seeing it on a movie a few weeks ago... but I can't remember what it was for the life of me, it's on the tip of my tongue. Damn it, I hate it when this happeneds. Pisses me of.

I think ball bearings or a handful of pennies is more fun, but that's just me.

me and nick make a great couple. he's got the snatch, i got the balls and penis :wub:

Funny ass story but I highly doubt that the "musclehead" was unprovoked. Was his reaction nessessary, not at all. But Road Rage doesn't kill people. Mother Fuckers who can't drive cause the Road Rage that kills people.

"He was driving slower than I wanted to go, so I was trying to let him know I wanted him to move out of the way."

Funny, it is not illegal to drive 65 in the fast lane. It's not proper driving practice if someone is going faster than you. In fact, the leftmost lane is to remain clear to anyone who is NOT passing. Too bad no one actually follows those rules, otherwise, we could have an Autobahn.

yea...if we had an Autobahn...the roads would be much safer...speed doesn't cause the wrecks...it only determines the severity of the wreck...stupid people cause the wrecks...thats why the Autobahn has a much smaller rate of car wrecks than our interstates do...they have the greatest traffic laws and they are actually enforced...you wont catch a slow ass in the fast lane on the Autobahn...unless they wanna be fined...werd!

Not only are they enforced, but people follow those laws. Which is what we lack. We think we own the road, we don't respect it or the rules. Of course, before someone says 'I don't do that!' I'm speaking of the majority of those out on the road. We all know everyone here at HS is an impecable driver. :D lol

Smarty... did you happen to catch the show about the Autobahn on Discovery? I guess that's why Mercedes and BMW among other car makers have the highest safety ratings. They design their cars to crash at the Autobahn in a sense. Crazy.

Back