This one made me laugh, Craigslist.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Not only are they enforced, but people follow those laws. Which is what we lack. We think we own the road, we don't respect it or the rules. Of course, before someone says 'I don't do that!' I'm speaking of the majority of those out on the road. We all know everyone here at HS is an impecable driver. :D lol

Smarty... did you happen to catch the show about the Autobahn on Discovery? I guess that's why Mercedes and BMW among other car makers have the highest safety ratings. They design their cars to crash at the Autobahn in a sense. Crazy.
I saw a special on the Autobahn, not only are the cars better but so is the road. But yea they showed a video of a BMW that rolled a good 5-6 times at a high rate of speed and the guy simply got out and walked over to the shoulder.

Yea...I watched one that was on the History Channel...but it was prollie the same thing as what the Discovery Channel did...and I did this presentation in a seminar class i had in college on converting the U.S. Interstate into the German Autobahn...

Smarty- Sweet... Did you get an A++?
Sure did...the teacher said he thought i was gonna bomb it when he saw my topic...but was impressed at my approach...so i got an A++ for sure...:) ...i guess he thought i was gonna bring up the autobahn just cuz im a speed demon...which i am...lmfao...but i brought the safety issues up...along with the different laws that are heavily enforced on the autobahn...and i used to think the entire autobahn was no speed limit...but its not...in highly congested areas...there is a speed limit enforced...it is usually 70 or 80 mph...so that would be for places in like Atlanta for instance...

i wish we had an autobahn. it would make long trips much better. not having to worry about speeding tickets all of the time.

My german teacher told us about the road qualities on the autobahn. said it made our interstates look like a retarded monkey paved them.
i didnt see that show but he said that they did it right the first time.

if only america would take that approach. that would be nice.

fucking retarded monkeys.

Back