(This oughta been fun)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Celerity

Alittle background, if you haven't been keeping up.

I left Connecticut for greener pastures, but still work occasionally in Connecticut. While I'm in CT, I rent a room. It's like 1 or 2 nights a week, whenever I want to show up.

I was renting an in-law apartment, but that fell through. I like where I am, but this place is wrapping up sometime this summer.

Anyone want to rent a room / inlaw apartment to me ? I sometimes travel with my wife, and I carry a fuckload of guns. I'm as crazy in real life as you would expect.

Anyone looking for an almost-never-there roomie later this year ?

Oh, the company I partnered with is looking for space, and I may just occupy that later too. But when everyone moves out of here and the house sells, I'll be staying at a hotel. And CT prices for hotels are retarded.

lol Cel, I would love to meet you in real life. You're one unique individual. I haven't met many people who truly don't give a fuck what society thinks. I can respect that. Too many sick people who are always politically correct.

don't think he is as crazy as he sounds. hes a softie and his wife is really nice :)

He's not nearly as crazy as he sounds on the internets. I've met Cel a couple times, he's a good guy.

If I were in CT, and I had space, I'd rent him a room.

you and your wife came up to get some audio equipment, you guys met kristen and ayla too.

Back