This peice of junk

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
Well I'm going about doing my business, got the trans off, and started to take the clutch off, got off about 5, then ppppppppssssssssssssssttttt. My fuckin air compressor hose pops.

Well, goddamn, that sucks huh, just get a new one right or cut it and put the hose on the end? Wrong, the fucking fitting on the impact is stripped. Time for a new impact and hose. No I can't just remove it either, cause i got pissed and did the dremel bit on it, well there is no longer a fitting, theres a peice of fitting inside a fitting.

Damn I don't feel like driving to Sears and spending at least 50 bucks for a good one, so it looks like it's Wal-Mart*...Maybe home depot will have something reasonable.

no that shit blew apart. I mean really blew apart, there was this little strand holding it together.

But I bought som cheap walmart one, I'll let you know how it works.

The thing is garbage, shit rates at a supposedly 275 ft lbs or torque. It couldn't loosen a flywheel bolt, it still is better than nothing but I had to loosen the bolts up with my 1/2" ratchet and a 3 ft pipe...this is not the way these things work, how would I get the crank pulley off if I needed too, not with that thing thats for sure.

I'm returning it, fuck it, I can't use this thing, its just a quicker[/] way to remove already loosened bolts.

The Ingersoll Rand Ti-N-Torque unit is a badass impact! My buddy picked up the 1/2 incher and it makes 600 ft/lbs and 1000 ft/lbs initial torque, the thing will bust off a crank pulley bolt no problem!

i'll look into that.

I need to get a bigger tank too, but I don't want to spend too much. I have this puny little 10 gallon now.

Back