This rain sucks.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
I'm getting tired of it already..... :mad:

I'm just glad it's not snow :p

If it was snow...there would be like 12 feet covering New England.... :ph34r:

But I wonder what Mother Nature will throw at us next... :cry:

Yeah, most....depressing....weather....yet.

Good call with the snow, but I have a feeling that the NE is gonna get owned by snow this year. Let's hope I'm wrong.

More than likely, yes. Flooding everywhere. The bridgeport airport has it's usual deep rivers across it.

I love this stuff. I wish I Had MY GODDAM SUV for it. I'm actually going to attempt picking it up today... Mechanic had it for 6 months now.

shut up, you'll have an earthquake, mudslide, wildfire, power outage, or hate crime soon enough.

I've been waiting for 2 weeks to go finish pulling my swap...

this shit sux0rZ

Quoted post[/post]]
shut up, you'll have an earthquake, mudslide, wildfire, power outage, or hate crime soon enough.

well 3 out of your 5 dont alpy to me.

my house will never be taken out by a mudslide and chances are i will never be hit by a wild fire either.

power outage?? maybe..but shit that a couple hours tops if it happens at all.

hate crime?? probably wont happen to me personaly.

earthquake?? probably sooner than later but i dont exactly live where they always happen so chances are ill feel it but no real damage will occur.

new englanders just NEED to bitch about their weather
its in their blood

if its above 90 they bitch that its too fuckin hot
if its below 20 they bitch that its too fuckin cold
if it doesnt rain for a few weeks they bitch that we need the rain
if it rains for 2 days they bitch that all it does is fuckin rain
if it snows they all freak out and start crashing their cars into shit

:shrug2:
fuck it

Quoted post[/post]]
new englanders just NEED to bitch about their weather
its in their blood

if its above 90 they bitch that its too fuckin hot
if its below 20 they bitch that its too fuckin cold
if it doesnt rain for a few weeks they bitch that we need the rain
if it rains for 2 days they bitch that all it does is fuckin rain
if it snows they all freak out and start crashing their cars into shit

Yeah, we Texans are much better.
If its above... Nevermind, we like it hot..
If its below 60, we all panic and start stocking up on supplies for the hard winter that we are going through. Wal-Mart suddenly runs out of anti-freeze.
If it rains more than three times in a month, we panic. And when it does rain, the dipshits around here drive fucking 20 MPH.
If it rains for 2 days, everything starts to flood.

If it snows, everyone hides form the scary white stuff.. those who go out crash their vehicles, because for some odd reason, that white shit turns clear, and slippery. And when you slam on the brakes, nothing happens.. Odd concept for these Texans to grasp. Wal-mart, again, sells out of anti-freeze and the parts stores are flooded with old rednecks who are wondering why their old ford's engine cracked. Parts stores suddenly run out of JB weld, duct tape, and bailing wire.

L O muther fucking L!!!!!!! glad i moved. i doesnt rain, doesnt snow, perfect weather (for now atleast). Sucks for you guys :moon:

I was in TX all week... 80 & sunny for the most part... :)

I needed the rain at my house... I'm home, the rain can stop now... :)

On the news they were saying if it was snow, and it could actually have held the moisture like the rain would, it would have been 9-10 FEET of snow... :eek:

And people in TX need to learn that the LEFT LANE is not the DRIVE 5MPH UNDER THE SPEED LIMIT WHILE TALKING ON YOUR CELL PHONE LANE!!!

Update, after a night of hellish rain, our county (Worcester) is f00ked. 1/2 of my town is either under at least 1" of standing water, or completely flooded. Tons of water everywhere, and our sewage treatment plant is close to being overrun by water.

My friends EP hatch hydrolocked last night, and had to bail him out w/my dads Silverado.

Fuck rain.

lots of crazy shit around here too. my hotel last night (was at a wedding) got flodded out, so i had to go to another one. godo thing i didn't check in before the wedding and leave my bags tehre--- like almost everyone else did. lol

im still missing my hoodie, my gym shorts, 2 pairs of socks, and 2 under shirts. lol no one had dry clothes. it sucked... so i gave out what i had...

lots of biz in town by the river got hit hard.

P&B autobody is fubar, and the ferarri that was in it... flood totaled :cry:

I drove some pizzas last night, it was pretty fun. I had to figure out all sorts of roads around the flooded areas (With cars stuck in them). I took the high roads most everywhere.

I love this shit. I only wish I had my f*cking 4Runner for this!!!

Back