this rex = t3h Hottne33

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Smonkeyboy

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...7&category=6255

so fresh so clean...... wish i had money.....

0f_12_sb.JPG

e5_12_b.JPG

0b_12_sb.JPG

f6_12_sb.JPG

74_12_sb.JPG

bd_12_b.JPG

Originally posted by civicious@Apr 14 2005, 10:13 PM
JDM ECU that allows two chips (currently programmed with SPOON and MUGEN) and these can be changed while driving with a push button with no problems

??
[post=487328]Quoted post[/post]​

wow, so he stuck a switch and two crappy eproms stacked on top of each other. I can think of better things to do with an ecu.

it's nice and all, but wouldn't pay 8k for it, maybe 6k but not no 8. but looks sweet, especially have rear seats, thats cool

I just realized you said, in 1337talk, that this "rex" is "the hotnee".

english > you.

you people have no idea as to the worth of a crx in good condition. for as good condition it is in, and the work done to it, its definitely worth 7-8k IMO. maybe its a crx owner thing :shrug2: hell a crx thas mint, and stock, with no rust can easily go for 4-5k.

i've owned a crx before, belive me i know where your comeing from, but in this day in age, only a stupid teenager would pay that much for that car, now i would pay it if it were an original jdm spec crx in mint, but thats me. 4 or 5k is all he's going to get for a mint crx.

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Apr 15 2005, 05:51 PM
you people have no idea as to the worth of a crx in good condition. for as good condition it is in, and the work done to it, its definitely worth 7-8k IMO. maybe its a crx owner thing :shrug2: hell a crx thas mint, and stock, with no rust can easily go for 4-5k.
[post=487625]Quoted post[/post]​

besides in 5 years its an antique, haha. id pimp it.

well, to compare I bought my crx ,completely stock w/36K on the ticker for $5k. I've only got 72K after owneing it for 4-5years now. If I could get $8k I'd sellit in a heart beat.

There was a guy in town here selling a MINT '88 Si in Barbados Yellow with only 26k original miles. Bone stock except for wheels.

He was wanting 8k for it.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Apr 16 2005, 01:52 AM
There was a guy in town here selling a MINT '88 Si in Barbados Yellow with only 26k original miles. Bone stock except for wheels.

He was wanting 8k for it.
[post=487750]Quoted post[/post]​

and rightfully so. you will never find anything like that in as good of condition.

Back