this rex = t3h Hottne33

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you still have to remember it's a 90 crx. i could never pay that for a car that old. mo matter how mint it is. i think it's nice as hell though.

I might pay for a car that old if, it had zero rust, perfect paint, very low mileage engine, good interior, etc.

i saw a bone stock 91 rex with 90k miles on it go for 6k on ebay last year.

rexs are hot. drove my cousins stock 90 Si, and liked it better than my teg.... well cept for the brakes.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Apr 15 2005, 05:47 PM
I just realized you said, in 1337talk, that this "rex" is "the hotnee".

english > you.
[post=487623]Quoted post[/post]​

whoops, so maybe those were supposed to be 5s

A mint rex is indeed very hard to find, the rear quarters seem to have something against existing and like to rust to death.

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@Apr 22 2005, 01:25 PM
LS/Vtec Rexes make me happy

LS/vtec rex - buy it now 5400

rear bumper is a little ricey, but pretty clean.
[post=490125]Quoted post[/post]​

unless he included pics of the buildup i wouldnt trust that shit. anyone can say they have stuff in the engine when they really dont. cause they know that you cant pull it apart and check. like when i bought my crx, they guy said it had a light flywheel and aftermarket clutch. when i swapped my tranny, guess what, stock clutch stock flywheel.

I wonder if a car like that will ever become like the old Pontiac GTOs are now and have a great resale value in 30-40 years?

Originally posted by cheese9988@Apr 22 2005, 09:12 PM
I wonder if a car like that will ever become like the old Pontiac GTOs are now and have a great resale value in 30-40 years?
[post=490190]Quoted post[/post]​

The rex will, it's already a classic. I know guys that are in their 50 now that were buying Rexs when they came out, and still love them, though they have moved on to things like Porsche, bimmer and what not.

Back