This scares me

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xj0hnx

I wanna be sedated
VIP
This quote was taken from an Army newspaper, in an article about soldiers using improvised armor on the soft skinned Humves in Iraq.

The Army has frowned upon such improvised armor, warning that the untested metal may shatter when hit by a projectile such as a rocket, that could send hot schrapnel into the passengers.

I guess that wouls be as opposed to the projectile exploding IN the Humvee and killing everyone inside. I swear, being in the military for a few years, you hear and see some STUPID shit.

LOL, someone asked me the other day "what do you think the world would be like if there weren't and morons?"

I said, "well the military would be severely undermanned" :lol:

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Feb 3 2004, 05:49 PM
This quote was taken from an Army newspaper, in an article about soldiers using improvised armor on the soft skinned Humves in Iraq.

The Army has frowned upon such improvised armor, warning that the untested metal may shatter when hit by a projectile such as a rocket, that could send hot schrapnel into the passengers.

I guess that wouls be as opposed to the projectile exploding IN the Humvee and killing everyone inside. I swear, being in the military for a few years, you hear and see some STUPID shit.

well at least theres no schrapnel you hartless fucking bastard!!!!!!!!!

:lmao:

Originally posted by E_SolSi+Feb 4 2004, 12:05 AM-->
@Feb 3 2004, 05:49 PM

well at least theres no schrapnel you hartless fucking bastard!!!!!!!!!

:lmao:

Yea, you're right, I guess a quick messy death is better than living with the agony of some scars. :ph34r:

I guess you could just pull a bugs bunny when you see the rocket. Open both sides of the truck and let it pass through.

dude- you've been shot like 15 times. Don't you realize you are unbreakable? :)

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Feb 3 2004, 11:23 PM
yup. so much dumb shit i had to deal with when i was in the army...

<_< You only made it thru to the medical check up.... :lol:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 4 2004, 07:34 AM
dude- you've been shot like 15 times. Don't you realize you are unbreakable? :)

Only three times so far, and not looking for anymore :)

Back