This sucks

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

K2e2vin

Just got word, a few hours ago less than a quarter of a mile from my house, my cousins Jon(14) and Daniel(19, also lives next door to me), were killed in a car accident.. :cry:

One of them was on the wrong side of the road(I don't know which party though; it's also raining alot over here btw), and the cops say it was a head on collision. The picture they showed on the news showed a huge dent in the passenger door though(they only showed my cousin's car; a green 92 BMW 325i).

Sorry man, i feel for you. My sincerest and deepest apologies to you and your family.

Quoted post[/post]]
One of them was on the wrong side of the road(I don't know which party though; it's also raining alot over here btw), and the cops say it was a head on collision. The picture they showed on the news showed a huge dent in the passenger door though(they only showed my cousin's car; a green 92 BMW 325i).

wait, so your 14 yr old cousin was driving and hit your 19 yr old cousin head on??? or did i read that wrong?

Thanks guys. They were like brothers to me and were my best friends; I saw them everyday. Everytime I got home from work, there was Daniel tinkering with his BMW. And when I would work on my car, there was Jon to come help me. Everytime we went out of time, it was usually just the three or four of us(fourth being my brother Larry). Everytime I think about them, I just start crying.

More info on the accident: the cops told my cousin(Jon's older brother), that they hydroplaned. I feel very bad for him, he had to identify the bodies.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

wait, so your 14 yr old cousin was driving and hit your 19 yr old cousin head on??? or did i read that wrong?

I meant one of the cars*

My cousins were both in the BMW; 19yr old driving with 14yr old passenger.

ok, that makes more sense...

still shitty as hell though man. be strong for your fmaily.

Here's the latest pic of Jon in my CRX, It was when I was teaching him how to drive. He was very excited about it. RIP:

IMG_0306.jpg

Thats really sad.From the bottom of my heart,Im verry sorry for your loss.My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family man :cry:

sorry to hear that man a death in the family always sucks but when it is someone close to you it makes it that much worse. sorry for yours and your familys loss

I'm Sorry man. My condolensces go out to you and your family.

I'll say a prayer tonight for you.

OMG bro i feel so sorry for your fam...sorry to hear my prayers are with all of you

Back