1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

this thing is pissing me off

Discussion in 'Civic and CRX - EF' started by byebyebaby, May 18, 2007.

1. byebyebaby

byebyebaby Byaaah!

does anybody know any tricks for getting the speedo cable to snap in place on a 1991 d series cable tranny? its driving me crazy trying to get it back in place. not having a speedo doesnt concern me as much since im pretty good at gauging my speed but my launch control is set to disengage at 8 mph and with the speedo not working the car thinks its sitting still so i have a rev limiter of 3800rpm's. any tips?

2. AHHVTEC

AHHVTEC Well-Known Member VIP

just keep tring mabe sping the gear a little its a pain sometimes butit will go in there

3. byebyebaby

byebyebaby Byaaah!

well ive tried rolling at across the parking lot(about 50 ft) and still havent had any success. are there any tips or am i in for alot of headaches?

4. ZroFundz

ZroFundz New Member

what he said man just keep trying, ive done broke three of them, which i got them from a juck yard, but just keep trying it will go in there. try to just mover the like two feet.

5. byebyebaby

byebyebaby Byaaah!

lol i finally got it, come to find out my damn cable popped out of my gauge cluster.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted