this would be a fun car to own

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The best e.t. the car has ran was 9.77@ 147.5mph with 1.708 60ft. The car weighs 2400lbs. and makes 650hp at the wheels.

good time, killer trap. but whats up with t3h 60 foot? AWD car should be blasting out 1.5's with that power. oh well...

bad ass car..

def. a narsty automobile. would pimp that shit any day

That would be fun as hell. To bad it's not street legal :(

:worthy: :worthy: That's an awesome car. And to think for being full race, he still has the door panels in it.

really a mirage is plug and play with everything??? no mods at all?

Originally posted by highperboi@Oct 31 2003, 12:26 AM
really a mirage is plug and play with everything??? no mods at all?

well the 4g63t engine sits the opposite way, but if you had a factory USDM 4dr lancer sedan 92-93, you can pull everything off the evo, and slap it in. you also have to replace the suspension, fuel tank, lines, and add the hydro clutch (again, it all bolts on from the evo)

probably wont pass smog though, but you would have an entirely real fake "evo" thats in a lighter chassis.

yeah bad ass, some kid locally got an Evo5 imported from japan...

Originally posted by Green92HatchDX@Oct 31 2003, 10:14 PM
the NE crew gets a laugh out of it, but im sure most honda freaks have no clue that a mirage sedan = evo.

uh, correction. a mirage sedan does not equal an evo.

you're retarded. a mirage sedan comes with a puny 115hp motor amd its 2wd.

thats like saying our 240sx = silvia. they are not the same.

they may have similar roots but there souls are worlds apart.

I basic terms, I believe he is talking in. Chris does know quite a bit about the USDM JDM comparisons, and can list them off accurately without flinching. He does his homework.

Which is kinda why it was a "NE" thing, because we know him.

well the 4g63t engine sits the opposite way, but if you had a factory USDM 4dr lancer sedan 92-93, you can pull everything off the evo, and slap it in. you also have to replace the suspension, fuel tank, lines, and add the hydro clutch (again, it all bolts on from the evo)

To a lot of Honda guys, this may sound like a terrible pain. But as Airjockie has shown me, it IS possible.

Just be prepared to flip the donor EVO onto it's side.

-> Steve

I saw that car run at Norwalk raceway park in ohio for the Diamondstar shoot out. It was very poorly tuned and kept backfifing off the line, but when he shifted into 2nd , it cleared up and still blasted a 9 second run with a 140mph trap speed. At one point it backfired real loud and blew the K&N right out the bottom of the car, it was hilarious. That things sounds sick in person :worthy:

Back